Thread: FS* 2003 RS6 For Sale -RARE- ONLY 9880 Original Miles

Dash FS* 2003 RS6 For Sale -RARE- ONLY 9880 Original Miles

This car was purchased new by my father. It has been garaged since day 1. The car was serviced by the dealer (oil changed and other required maintenance) yearly up to 2010. Most of the miles on the car were to and from the dealership. My father recently passed away and this car was in his collection and I ended up with it. As my fathers health failed the car sat in the garage for about 4 years with no miles put on it. When I acquired it there were 6900 miles on it. For fear of lack of use, (and mechanics recommendations) I had many items repaired or replaced like a new battery installed, timing belt replaced, all fluids changed, plugs, shocks and anything else that may have been affected by age replaced with factory components or put in new components. I have added a rear sway bar and had the dealer perform updates/recalls that were outstanding on the vehicle. I have had Streamline Industries in SLC perform all major work on the vehicle and provide performance upgrades. Recently I replaced the stereo with an Alpine Nav unit. I still have the factory radio that is in perfect working order. I added the Nav unit for bluetooth, Sat Radio... (I like my sat channels) if the buyer wants the factory radio re-installed it will be done. I have ALL receipts for all work performed.

I truly have loved this car since the day my father purchased it and it pains me to sell it. I have decided that this car truly needs to be in someones hands that will really appreciate it. This car is and looks and drives like brand new...

The car is located in Salt Lake City, UT and I can ship it anywhere in the US with ease. Buyer to pay shipping. If it ships out of the country I will ask that you arrange the shipping yourself.

I am asking $40,000 Firm with the factory stereo re-installed. Not many people are interested in the new Alpine unit. (Better for me!)

PM me for offers or conversations.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_8301.jpg 
Views:	257 
Size:	54.6 KB 
ID:	16134   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_8302.jpg 
Views:	233 
Size:	56.6 KB 
ID:	16135   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_8303.jpg 
Views:	230 
Size:	54.1 KB 
ID:	16136   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_8304.jpg 
Views:	253 
Size:	45.8 KB 
ID:	16137   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_8305.jpg 
Views:	248 
Size:	46.9 KB 
ID:	16138   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_8306.jpg 
Views:	250 
Size:	61.2 KB 
ID:	16139  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_8307.jpg 
Views:	233 
Size:	60.3 KB 
ID:	16140   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_8308.jpg 
Views:	259 
Size:	46.3 KB 
ID:	16141   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_8309.jpg 
Views:	247 
Size:	45.0 KB 
ID:	16142   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_8310.jpg 
Views:	265 
Size:	39.6 KB 
ID:	16143  
    Last edited by vrassing; March 17th, 2015 at 18:08. Reason: Made it prettier!

Beautiful car. Sorry to hear about your father. Goodluck with the sale.

Quote Originally Posted by BigD2500HD View Post
    Beautiful car. Sorry to hear about your father. Goodluck with the sale.
    Thank you!

Stephen.

You're on deck.

5694 vin. Late vin....trans good to 125k.

Buy this car!

Very nice car. Interior shots would help a bunch. One like this could go on eBay as a clean example with more miles just sold for $33k. Late VIN means updated TC, which means no blown trans at 40k. Was the DRC recall performed by chance? Get a professional photographer and you should be set.
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Would you like to do a fair trade?

Amazing!! Good luck

Car is SOLD! Thanks!