Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FS: New RS6 Brakes and pads (R8/RS5)

FS: New RS6 Brakes and pads (R8/RS5)

If anyone needs OE rotors: (lowest priced on Ebay)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/331487017742...witem=&vxp=mtr

I also listed the rear OEM rotors on Ebay.

My EBC wholesaler is going to stock RS6 pads for me/shop. Both Yellow and BlueStuff. This will lower the cost a bit and eliminate special order lead times. Can make up brake kits, to include the hardware kits, fasteners, brake lines and fluid.

Able to offer Zimmerman RS6 rotors also. Or R8 and RS5 brakes if you want to go that route. Among other items.

Willing to do what I can on prices for those on this forum. And you'll get the right parts from someone with a vested interest in this car, and of our group.
    Cheers, G2/Gary
    C5-RS6/KWV3/Revo/H20 Inj./Custom BBK/Custom cooling/CNC arms \ VW Touareg V10 \ B7A4 2.0T Avant \ Mk1 Callaway Scirocco \ audirs6parts@gmail.com / www.oilpro.myamsoil.com

What's the price on the rear zimmerman's shipped? Also the yellow pads.
    BB GT28's w/ Tial Wastegates, Full 3" Open Exhaust, Wagners, Billet Triple Disk Converter, Built Trans, Exedy Friction Disks, ECU/TCU Tuned, 450/AEM400/1000cc/AFPR, E85, R8 Coils, Nubcake Tuned. Fastest RS6 in the USA :)

The rear Zimmerman rotors are not available thru my supplier (but the fronts are). The OE rears (see my ebay ad), about $780 pair, plus $20 shipping.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/C5-Audi-RS6-...2c9970&vxp=mtr

With the rear OE rotors, Yellows would add $99. Hardware shim kit is $19.
    Cheers, G2/Gary
    C5-RS6/KWV3/Revo/H20 Inj./Custom BBK/Custom cooling/CNC arms \ VW Touareg V10 \ B7A4 2.0T Avant \ Mk1 Callaway Scirocco \ audirs6parts@gmail.com / www.oilpro.myamsoil.com

Like discussed in my other thread, the RS5's work... which means $719 for the pair.

http://www.ecstuning.com/Audi-B8_RS5...ors/ES2749057/

or go 2 piece for just a little more, then save from there on out... $799

http://www.ecstuning.com/Audi-B8_RS5...ors/ES2603007/

Rear pads are $75 Here: http://thmotorsports.com/ebc-brakes/.../i-438225.aspx

I'll probably upgrade the rears when the time comes at this point.
    BB GT28's w/ Tial Wastegates, Full 3" Open Exhaust, Wagners, Billet Triple Disk Converter, Built Trans, Exedy Friction Disks, ECU/TCU Tuned, 450/AEM400/1000cc/AFPR, E85, R8 Coils, Nubcake Tuned. Fastest RS6 in the USA :)

I'd like front and rear ebc yellows, what's that run? My rotors are still new, but I hate the oem pads, they dust way too much.
    -Mike-
    03 RS6 Mugello/Ivory #905565
    01 S4 Casa/sport/6spd

Quote Originally Posted by s8prtotype View Post
    Like discussed in my other thread, the RS5's work... which means $719 for the pair.

http://www.ecstuning.com/Audi-B8_RS5...ors/ES2749057/

or go 2 piece for just a little more, then save from there on out... $799

http://www.ecstuning.com/Audi-B8_RS5...ors/ES2603007/

Rear pads are $75 Here: http://thmotorsports.com/ebc-brakes/.../i-438225.aspx

I'll probably upgrade the rears when the time comes at this point.

Those links didn't work for me--

What's on Ebay is just to get some attention, but it is the lowest there, far as I know. As mentioned, willing to work with our group on prices best I can.

Have you or someone actually tried the RS5 rotors? And it's not that great of a price, BTW. I could beat it. In terms of Value the OE rotors in my viewpoint are better all-round, probably even better than Zimmerman-- at least with the prices I see on my side.

The OEM's are a true 2 pc rotor, on both cars, just not a true Floating type. And the vent vanes are not directional like on the RS6. I suppose if there was a place to cut corners it would be the rear.....just watch the right side of the car (front and rear) potentially cook it's rotors and/or wheel bearings over time. Probably a non-issue for a DD on the street, however. But not on my DD street driver.

Not to pick on ECS but these companies offering replaceable rotor rings has me really wondering the actual real world benefit. Just dealt with that scenario, not them, but another popular company that makes the same thing. Think there's a post on that topic here somewhere.....

If THM actually has the EBC pads in stock, that's got to be the best deal out there. I can't touch that, even going thru the largest distributor in the PNW. I get better prices on the Blue pads.

Basically what I'm offering is OEM spec rotors-- guaranteed to fit, with a warranty -- at very reasonable prices. One order, one transaction at one source, one accountable person/business to deal with. That will appeal to some.
    Cheers, G2/Gary

Can you get front rotors without the cross drilling?
    Avus Silver RS6 - Viper Stage 2 ECU/TCU - Water/Meth Injection - Frozen Rotors - Hbars - clear corners - Hella smoked tails - gutted precats

Yep, OEM RS5 stuff bolts right up, and my understanding is ECS just gives you the whole thing when you go to replace them if you went that route. The pattern on there aftermarket stuff is correct.

There is also the giro disk option but you need 19's to clear them, for $1300.

Since my front is done for now, I need the best price on part number: 8T0615601A

Let me know.

Since my front is done for now, I need the best price on part number: 8T0615601A

Let me know.
    What are you finding for P&A on those rotors? When do you want/need them?
    Cheers, G2/Gary

Just need a price.

Quote Originally Posted by 4everRS View Post
    Should be able to. Phaeton rotors? (4E0 615 301P). But otherwise it's a "no" for the OE design and size.
    Cheers, G2/Gary

Quote Originally Posted by 4everRS View Post
    Do you not want your car to look "cool"?
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Quote Originally Posted by kruat View Post
    I'd like front and rear ebc yellows, what's that run? My rotors are still new, but I hate the oem pads, they dust way too much.

The best I could do is $245 shipped shipped now to WA (they might let me, let you, pickup at the Portland warehouse to save a bit more).

Working with my supplier to see what can be done on pricing.....I can't directly compete just on pricing with places like THM that buy in huge volumes from EBC.
    Cheers, G2/Gary

Just need a price.
    I've got nothing right now.

Quote Originally Posted by G2 View Post
    I've got nothing right now.
    $605 shipped. Is that decent?

https://www.fcpeuro.com/products/aud...vag-8t0615601a

Im confused.

RS5 fr and rear rotors are exact fitments for C5 RS6 and 100s cheaper?

If so, lets document pn's and prices from Gary. And thanks for doing this Gary.

The rear isn't "exact" you need a 3mm spacer behind the mounting tabs (simply washers) to push the caliper out a little due to the hat offset. I have not verified this with my own car yet, but another guy I've been talking too has, and thats what i want to do to save some weight and match my front RS5 wavy disk

Front's are a direct bolt on.

ECS is at $442 each on the RS5 rears... ehh

http://www.ecstuning.com/ES2557301/?...xBMaApiA8P8HAQ