Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FS: 2003 Audi RS6 Daytona Gray/Ebony 84k unmodified

Add rebuilt rear calipers to the list; right rear seized on me, but I think I caught it before serious damage was done to the rotor/pads.

I think what I meant by "building equity" in my last post was "lighting my wallet on fire"
    2017 Subaru BRZ Limited w/ Performance Pack 6MT
    2003 Audi RS 6 quattro 5AT - sold

Welp, I still don't want to sell this car, but now that I have a 911 also I'm quickly finding that I can't afford both. Which sucks, because they complement each other so incredibly well! Car is now at 95k and is due for front brakes. Have since changed out differential fluid (all three diffs) changed the oil and replaced a broken exhaust clamp. Asking $18,500. Current pics and description at the link: http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/cto/5813494983.html

Annnd we're down to $15,000 or best offer! 99,905 miles. Driver's door and fender were backed into; I have the fender in Daytona Gray and will install it, but still need to find a door. Does not affect ingress/egress, just damaged and cannot likely be repaired without replacing the panels. I'll work on getting some pics up. Just did an oil change, new front Textar pads/resurfaced front rotors, replaced cabin filter and fuel filter. She's covered up for the summer while I drive the 911, so the mileage likely won't eclipse 100k.

Final price drop - $12,500 OBO! Car now has 105,500 miles. New OEM NGK plugs, air filters, gearbox fluid and filter changed, new rear OE German rotors and Akebono brake pads, and tuned by EFI Express; put down a dyno-verified 387awhp and 390awtq! Front lower forward control arms replaced last month (warranty defective rubber boots). Replaced the dented driver fender but the door is still creased and I have yet to source a good replacement. Rear parking sensors stopped working and I have yet to look into it. Front brakes shudder under light braking but smooth out under hard braking; I can try to find out why before selling, I just haven't had time to do so yet.

I have my eyes on a very particular Aston Martin so I need to see this car gone ASAP!!! The dealer is in GA and is lowballing me on trade so I'd rather short sale it privately and fly down to get the new car.
    Last edited by Turbowned; November 5th, 2017 at 19:23.

The RS6 is SOLD to a local buyer. Thanks to all who showed interest; I’ll really miss the car and this forum but I hope to collect another one someday for sure!

Congrats on sale! Which Aston Martin are you picking up?
    Current: Black Pearl Metallic Effect/Ebony, RNS-E, Euro + pedals, oCarbon, Hotchkiss Front & Rear Sway Bars, Koni Yellow's

Well, I wanted a DB9 til I drove one and found that the auto is terrible, and manuals are virtually nonexistent... so manual V8 Vantage it will most lilely be!