Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FS: 2003 Audi RS6 Daytona Gray/Ebony 84k unmodified

Add rebuilt rear calipers to the list; right rear seized on me, but I think I caught it before serious damage was done to the rotor/pads.

I think what I meant by "building equity" in my last post was "lighting my wallet on fire"
    2003 Audi RS 6 quattro 5AT - Daytona Gray Pearl Effect
    2005 Porsche 911 Carrera S 6MT - Arctic Silver Metallic

Welp, I still don't want to sell this car, but now that I have a 911 also I'm quickly finding that I can't afford both. Which sucks, because they complement each other so incredibly well! Car is now at 95k and is due for front brakes. Have since changed out differential fluid (all three diffs) changed the oil and replaced a broken exhaust clamp. Asking $18,500. Current pics and description at the link: http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/cto/5813494983.html

Annnd we're down to $15,000 or best offer! 99,905 miles. Driver's door and fender were backed into; I have the fender in Daytona Gray and will install it, but still need to find a door. Does not affect ingress/egress, just damaged and cannot likely be repaired without replacing the panels. I'll work on getting some pics up. Just did an oil change, new front Textar pads/resurfaced front rotors, replaced cabin filter and fuel filter. She's covered up for the summer while I drive the 911, so the mileage likely won't eclipse 100k.