Thread: WTT: OEM RS5 Wave Rotors

WTT: OEM RS5 Wave Rotors

I have a set of very light used 365mmx34mm wave rotors from RS5/R8 etc. they are direct bolt information the RS6. Looking for stock or Zimmerman rotors, front or rear, as I'm not to much into the wave design. trades or offers.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	received_10152995481170733.jpeg.jpg 
Views:	413 
Size:	60.8 KB 
ID:	15997
    Current Rides:
    2000 Toyota Celica GT-S Supercharged | 2000 Audi S4 Stage 3 | 2008 Audi TT 3.2 | 2003 Audi RS6 Avant

Claimed, Zimmermann rotor pair will be on its way to you for Saturday Delivery as soon as I get your address via PM.

As an aside, kinda annoyed that Amazon offers me "Free 2-Day shipping on everything we sell!" and can't offer to get rotors out of their warehouse before Monday. Order is going through a different site that offers Same-Day shipping (at an upcharge of course, but whatever)

Thanks
    O_E
    #905530 - Brilliant Black on Ebony. Sorted, running strong, ready for a new owner.
    No, I am not the board admin - that's Erik (from Sweden), I'm Other_Erik (from the US)

Got the wave rotors, they look great, thanks so much! Hope those Zimms look better for you

O_E
    #905530 - Brilliant Black on Ebony. Sorted, running strong, ready for a new owner.
    No, I am not the board admin - that's Erik (from Sweden), I'm Other_Erik (from the US)