Thread: LM 32 blizzaks

LM 32 blizzaks

Is anyone using these tires? What do you think?

I can say Hakka R's are amazing. Drive like an all season with firm sidewalls when wet, lots of snow/ice traction.
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Quote Originally Posted by salukifan View Post
    Is anyone using these tires? What do you think?
    LM-32's are a replacement for LM25's after Bridgestone elected to create their LM-60's. The 60's have better ice and snow traction, but from a performance perspective, the 25's (now labelled as 32's) are more suited to drivers of higher performance vehicles that miss improved handling and quicker steering response that the 60's fall short on. I run a set of 25V's on my one car here and they are leaps and bounds better than the Michelin Alpin Sports on the other. I have not been able to experience the Nokian Hakkapeliitta's.
    '02 S6 Avant Silver - Pokey | Carbon Black/Ebony RS6 w/ stuff - darn quick | '03 Daytona Grey/Ebony RS6 w/ more stuff - quicker yet | '91 NSX CDN issue with 6spd & BBSC - quicker yet and then some | '87 Buick GNX OEM clone w/ lots of stuff - quickest hands down

So Biggle, it sounds like you may know more, but I actually have used both 32's and 60's (recently) and I thought 32's were way better for the ice and snow traction not the spirited driving. So I wouldn't by 60s again and would buy 32's.

'02 S6 Avant Silver - Pokey | Carbon Black/Ebony RS6 w/ stuff - darn quick | '03 Daytona Grey/Ebony RS6 w/ more stuff - quicker yet | '91 NSX CDN issue with 6spd & BBSC - quicker yet and then some | '87 Buick GNX OEM clone w/ lots of stuff - quickest hands down

Thanks Biggle. Yea just read that and then I look at the pictures and I again I think opposite of the words. The tread looks more dry friendly on the 60s - more directional grooving. Right?

More fine line grooves on the 60's which provide better snow/ice grip. Different rubber compounds for each. 32's for performance. 60's for traction.