Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Time capsules still exist

I dont leave the car with the Dealer... when I first got there he asked me if I put the V8 into an A4... after a rather long silence I realized this guy is an idiot, he had never seen an RS6... So I actively took part in the scan. I don't leave it there ever, all work thats been done I did either myself or I take the day off and take a camping chair, food and water & sit and watch. Sounds bad, but like you say... the level of service is rather rubbish. They have a handfull of guys that know what they doing... and then the rest are just good at turning a spanner... and not much else.

I bought it from a guy that was given a really limited amount of time to leave, and a lot of stuff to sell. the car started online a lot higher... but he only started advertising it 3 days before his flight (understandable as he was here for 11 years had alot of stuff. the RS6 was a toy. he had 2 Landrovers, 2 small cars, and 2 bikes). I went to visit him with cash. he had little option. we made a deal.

You shall pay roughly a dollar for every mile sir...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Audi-RS6-Bit...US_Cars_Trucks
    BB GT28's w/ Tial Wastegates, Full 3" Open Exhaust, Wagners, Billet Triple Disk Converter, Built Trans, Exedy Friction Disks, ECU/TCU Tuned, 450/AEM400/1000cc/AFPR, E85, R8 Coils, Nubcake Tuned. Fastest RS6 in the USA :)

Yeah, just saw that one pop up on my autotrader search. So who is calling and asking all the pertinent questions - timing belt, DRC, transmission, blah blah blah...