Thread: RS6 spotted in chesterfield mo

RS6 spotted in chesterfield mo

Clarkson and Baxter. Black. Any on here? I thought I was the only owner in stl area dammit lol. Never have seen one around here.

I spotted an RS6 at Clarkson and Baxter Saturday, must have been you. I had stl area first. You'll either need to move or buy me out.
    Sold - 2003 RS6 Ebony Pearl on Black / Carbon Fiber / ACE Converter - Tozo installed / Eurocharged ECU / MTM TCU

How much ? Lol. Nah I'll take on the robin role and you can still be batman or we can split up the turf...don't ever go east of 270 and I'll stay away from west of 270 hahah.

IM just about 30 minutes east of stl....
    but I dont make it to the city much... I did meet a member of pine lawns finest while going to the airport the other day on 70. apparently the speed limit is 55? lol

Quote Originally Posted by FJC711 View Post
    IM just about 30 minutes east of stl....
    but I dont make it to the city much... I did meet a member of pine lawns finest while going to the airport the other day on 70. apparently the speed limit is 55? lol
    Well I'll take West of 270 vas160s gets east of 270 and you get Pine Lawn!
    Sold - 2003 RS6 Ebony Pearl on Black / Carbon Fiber / ACE Converter - Tozo installed / Eurocharged ECU / MTM TCU

Haha yup he can have pine lawn!

decline on pine lawn!!!!
    Ill just stay in illinois, gas is more expensive, but we have far fewer city cops pulling us over on the expressways.... :/

Quote Originally Posted by vas160s View Post
    Clarkson and Baxter. Black. Any on here? I thought I was the only owner in stl area dammit lol. Never have seen one around here.
    STL is all yours. A moment of frustration got the best of me. What looked like a 10 minute $20 repair mushroomed into a 3 week and $350 repair. I picked it up from the repair shop and dumped it at the nearest dealer. I needed a better car for a newly permitted driver anyway.

Sorry to hear that and thanks for the territory gain lol