Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: RS6 logo Floor mats may be available

Quote Originally Posted by 4everRS View Post
    Could you be more specific? I'm thinking you are asking if the trim will all match. I.e. the outer border and the inner footrest border the same color?
    Yes, I'd love that to be black, and if possible with silver outer... i think that would be the best look for the silver interior cars. And all black for the others.
    BB GT28's w/ Tial Wastegates, Full 3" Open Exhaust, Wagners, Billet Triple Disk Converter, Built Trans, Exedy Friction Disks, ECU/TCU Tuned, 450/AEM400/1000cc/AFPR, E85, R8 Coils, Nubcake Tuned. Fastest RS6 in the USA :)

Im in.
    Black or silver, but I haven't seen the black

Great work 4everRS. Looks like I am inline for 2 with Silver and 2 with Black edge.

I am in for one set!
    2003 Audi RS6- Pearl Black Effect
    Eurocharged ECU/MTM TCU, Hyperboost DV, RSN-E/BT/XM, K&N, Hawk-HPS, Koni DRC Delete

Just a quick update. I still don't have the "test" mats. Will let you know when I do.
    Avus Silver RS6 - Viper Stage 2 ECU/TCU - Water/Meth Injection - Frozen Rotors - Hbars - clear corners - Hella smoked tails - gutted precats

Thanks for keeping us posted. Hope you are giddy to get your hands on the test mats.

que pasa?

Hey guys. Sorry for the long wait. Shipping took longer than I thought. Just got them a coupe days ago.

The fitment is great. However, he said shipping went up and I'm trying to work with him to get the "all in" price down to 95 bucks. With what he said shipping went to, it would be about 100.
    Avus Silver RS6 - Viper Stage 2 ECU/TCU - Water/Meth Injection - Frozen Rotors - Hbars - clear corners - Hella smoked tails - gutted precats

Nice! Sh!t, I'm just happy they're under $200. Black trim all around including foot pad would be lovely. If you started a poll with options could you see who voted for what, just a thought for compiling this order. Thanks!
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

In for a set!

Those are sweet. Love the trim and fit. Let us know how soon we can order these.
    Did you figure out if they will have any with the border in black?

If border only in white I'm in for 3 sets. If border black or white, I'm in for 2 sets in black and 2 sets in white.
    The RS6 will be looking so much sweeter this Summer.

I am in for a set. I prefer black trim if it is available. If not, will still want a set with white trim. Please let us know what we all need to do to get them. Many thanks in advance.

any pics of the drivers side and pics of the bottom of mat

Those look sharp!
    2017 Subaru BRZ Limited w/ Performance Pack 6MT
    2003 Audi RS 6 quattro 5AT - sold

Gimme!!!! Let me know when and how much. Perfect. Nice work. white, grey, back piping whatever

Looks awesome, im still in for a set with the black piping for sure. Great work.

I'd like a set.
    Sold - 2003 RS6 Ebony Pearl on Black / Carbon Fiber / ACE Converter - Tozo installed / Eurocharged ECU / MTM TCU

This has to be the most successful group buy I've been part of.
    I remember when someone on this board put together a group buy for the timing belt kit, which was very successful as well.
    Glad we have such great members on this forum. Thank you @4everRS and RS6.com.