Thread: on lots of parts for my engine is out, where from?

on lots of parts for my engine is out, where from?

doesn't necessarily have to be Audi brand parts....as long as the manufacturer is known for making quality aftermarket. Where do you guys typically get your stuff from?

Genuine Audi in San Diego.

Yea, if you want OEM parts then go with Genuine www.genuineaudiparts.com Other than that I use www.autohausaz.com for Bosch and other OEM supplier stuff. Sometimes if I know the Bosch or other manufacturers part numbers I'll just search them and buy off Amazon.
    2003 White RS6 2013 Midnight Blue S5
    2013 Daytona RS5 2x944 Turbo's 1974 911 w/'91 3.6ltr motor
    Roy, WA

europaparts.com
    fcpeuro.com
    034motorsport.com
    rockauto.com (make sure to Google coupon codes; you can always save a few extra percent)

Be cautious with RockAuto. They have the lowest prices around and arguably the best brand selection, but it can be difficult to discern exactly what fits and what doesn't. I ordered plugs, fuel filter, trans filter, air and cabin filters, outer tie rod end and coolant temp sensor from them in the past year. The tie rod end worked but it wasn't quite the same design as the original. (I intend on replacing it in the near future when I do the inners). The aftermarket coolant temp sensor looked exactly like the original except it was too large in circumference and wouldn't fit; had to go to the dealer for that one. Everything else worked as it should.
    2017 Subaru BRZ Limited w/ Performance Pack 6MT
    2003 Audi RS 6 quattro 5AT - sold

shokan.com (salvage, can be pricey)
    ecstuning.com
    ebay

Recently replaced the power steering pump. Reman from the OE distributors above wanted ~$460. Rockauto had it listed at $130 + core so I took a chance. Markings (ZF) on the replacement unit were identical to original pump. As Turbowned mentioned, sometimes its difficult to know exactly what you are getting from Rockauto even with pictures. Still a great source.
    03 RS6 Avus/Ebony #905593 resurrected 6MT, 04 Avalanche Z71, 87 T-Bird Turbo Coupe (351W T5), 04 Aprilia RSVR Factory

force5auto salvage occasional rs6

Blauparts good kits