Thread: Worlds Fastest Audi RS7

Worlds Fastest Audi RS7

These cars are amazing.

from the article:
    Very little about this car has been changed apart from the bump in power. The transmission is still the 8-speed automatic that it came with, and you can probably tell the suspension is too.

4 pictures and video in the gallery

Cliffs for those not caring about the 2 minute video showing 20 seconds of actual driving
    :
    10.155ET Trapping ~130mph in the quarter mile from tune and race fuel, pushing 750cHP through stock internals, in a weight-reduced chassis.

O_E
    #905530 - Brilliant Black on Ebony. Sorted, running strong, ready for a new owner.
    No, I am not the board admin - that's Erik (from Sweden), I'm Other_Erik (from the US)

Quote Originally Posted by Other_Erik View Post
    Cliffs for those not caring about the 2 minute video showing 20 seconds of actual driving
    :
    10.155ET Trapping ~130mph in the quarter mile from tune and race fuel, pushing 750cHP through stock internals, in a weight-reduced chassis.

O_E
    135mph. Guys very close to APR sayin it has upgraded compressor wheels. We will see.

It's an amazing time and car. But I'm still wary of any time setting a record at a temporary drag strip.

again, still freakin awesome
    2004 Sportec RS600 + 6MT + e85
    Fastest RS6 in the USA

What makes you say it has weight reduction?

Quote Originally Posted by Other_Erik View Post
    :

O_E
    I tune RS6s. Smooth, powerful, safe & affordable. Proven results. PM me for more info
    Mugello Blue RS6 \ 206K Miles \ Tune Only \ 11.93 @ 116.9 \ http://y2u.be/TqE3-JzYCig \ Daytona Grey RS6 \ Tune, Decatted & Exhaust \ 11.59 @ 118.6 \ http://y2u.be/hqawHXwWcOU