Thread: Fuel gas cap

Fuel gas cap

Need to replace as code keeps popping up. Will any off ebay work or does it have to be some special gas cap?? Thanks !

wow yea there is a difference isn't there...4 to 1 difference between OE and aftermarket on ECS.

I'll be the 1st to admit that I am clueless when it comes to this type of stuff lol. Anyone know what the correct one I need to buy and where I can buy it from? Thanks for the help as always.

You usually can't go wrong with ECS tuning they are good about putting the right OE parts on there. I only got the wrong OE part once out of like 10 purchases from them. You need the ETKA catalogue or someone with it to look up the part number to make sure you are getting the right one but you probably can't go wrong with the OE one on ECS. You could always call your dealers parts department and see if they'll give you the part number to verify.

You usually can't go wrong with ECS tuning they are good about putting the right OE parts on there. I only got the wrong OE part once out of like 10 purchases from them. You need the ETKA catalogue or someone with it to look up the part number to make sure you are getting the right one but you probably can't go wrong with the OE one on ECS. You could always call your dealers parts department and see if they'll give you the part number to verify.

Thanks. Will take a look.