Thread: What does a new bumper skin cost?

What does a new bumper skin cost?

Just curious on what any of you have paid recently for a new front bumper skin?
    '02 S6 Avant Silver - Pokey | Carbon Black/Ebony RS6 w/ stuff - darn quick | '03 Daytona Grey/Ebony RS6 w/ more stuff - quicker yet | '91 NSX CDN issue with 6spd & BBSC - quicker yet and then some | '87 Buick GNX OEM clone w/ lots of stuff - quickest hands down

Somewhere just north of $1k. According to the dealer, mine was the second-to-last one in the US.
    RS6 #1, 01E, 2.5" straight pipes, AMD Stage 1 6MT tune, 460awhp/530awtq on AMD's Mustang dyno. TOTALLED.. RS6 #2, Ebony Black Pearl on black/silver combination with carbon, up and running with 6 gears and AMD tune.

I got the same spiel as P1054, special order front bumper skin took about a week and a half to arrive and cost my insurance company ~$1300. Hopefully they'll be able to subrogate that and other stuff over to VDOT since it was their pothole that did the damage.
    #905530 - Brilliant Black on Ebony. Sorted, running strong, ready for a new owner.
    No, I am not the board admin - that's Erik (from Sweden), I'm Other_Erik (from the US)

I got a remanufactured front bumper for $600 shipped. I'm not sure I want to use it as it's not up to my OCD standards.
    2002 Audi S6 - O1E swap, Tial 770R 2.7T swap

Thx both. I have a cracked front clip on the one car here and was thinking about replacing it vs. repairing it prior to a repaint. Stealership wasn't even using lube as they bent me over. Near $2k quoted.....
    '02 S6 Avant Silver - Pokey | Carbon Black/Ebony RS6 w/ stuff - darn quick | '03 Daytona Grey/Ebony RS6 w/ more stuff - quicker yet | '91 NSX CDN issue with 6spd & BBSC - quicker yet and then some | '87 Buick GNX OEM clone w/ lots of stuff - quickest hands down

Repair and repaint for $500. Did mine after a tow hitch backed into me leaving a nice little crack and hole. Paint match was perfect, just sprayed the bumper, not blending with panels even. Small but really good paint shop helped, might cost more I'm sure.
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com