Thread: So long ... for now

So long ... for now

After almost 11 yrs/148k miles, I have parted with my beast. Thanks to all for the knowledge, help, and laughs that made ownership that much more enjoyable (and tolerable).

Have moved on to another German - GL 550

Not much laying around the garage, but if anyone has interest to buy winter floor mats, or a set of Hankook snow tires mounted on a set of after market wheels, shoot me an email (local buyer?).

Oh, i also have a single OEM (original) rim in excellent condition, with center cap, if of interest.

Good luck to all.

LIRS6
    GBNF: Mugello, silver, carbon, RNS-E, H&R coilovers, Hotchkiss
    '14 GL550
    '79 911SC Targa

Good luck and so long for now. I'm sure you'll be back in the Audi fold sooner or later. Keep that SC, they've started to go up in value like the older ones now. It just so happens that 4.2crew just posted that he is looking for one OEM wheel?
    2003 White RS6 2013 Midnight Blue S5
    2013 Daytona RS5 2x944 Turbo's 1974 911 w/'91 3.6ltr motor
    Roy, WA

Quote Originally Posted by hahnmgh63 View Post
    It just so happens that 4.2crew just posted that he is looking for one OEM wheel?
    What timing! ....I'm interested in the oem wheel!
    2003 RS6 l SE Exhaust l Koni Yellow Sports w/stock springs l Lowered 1"F 1.25"R l EPL Tuned l 19 x 9.5 VMR V713 & 265 PSS's l 50% window tint l Protective film on entire hood, bumper and front quarter panels l

I have one OE wheel too haven't posted it, powder coasted satin black, perfect, if you need more than 4.2...don't let me steal LIRS6's sale though.

Enjoy the new ride...great timing on the spare.
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Quote Originally Posted by 4.2Crew View Post
    What timing! ....I'm interested in the oem wheel!
    Mine is stock, i.e. silver. If of further interest, i'll take some pics for you. I had bought it from another member about 6 years ago as a spare, but never mounted anything on it. I did have it spun on a wheel balancer after I had received it/prior to payment for it, to substantiate its condition, and it was fine.
    GBNF: Mugello, silver, carbon, RNS-E, H&R coilovers, Hotchkiss
    '14 GL550
    '79 911SC Targa

Quote Originally Posted by LIRS6 View Post
    Mine is stock, i.e. silver. If of further interest, i'll take some pics for you. I had bought it from another member about 6 years ago as a spare, but never mounted anything on it. I did have it spun on a wheel balancer after I had received it/prior to payment for it, to substantiate its condition, and it was fine.
    Cool! Pics aren't necessary to substantiate...

Price??? Of course, I'd pay shipping to 55344.
    2003 RS6 l SE Exhaust l Koni Yellow Sports w/stock springs l Lowered 1"F 1.25"R l EPL Tuned l 19 x 9.5 VMR V713 & 265 PSS's l 50% window tint l Protective film on entire hood, bumper and front quarter panels l

Quote Originally Posted by Dmb408 View Post
    I have one OE wheel too haven't posted it, powder coasted satin black, perfect, if you need more than 4.2...don't let me steal LIRS6's sale though.
    Thanks!... I'll keep the offer in mind!

After almost 11 yrs/148k miles, I have parted with my beast. Thanks to all for the knowledge, help, and laughs that made ownership that much more enjoyable (and tolerable).

Not much laying around the garage, but if anyone has interest to buy winter floor mats, or a set of Hankook snow tires mounted on a set of after market wheels, shoot me an email (local buyer?).

Oh, i also have a single OEM (original) rim in excellent condition, with center cap, if of interest.

Good luck to all.

LIRS6
    Sorry to see you sell the RS as one of the FEW Original owners (see join date of Jul 2004)
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

LI, so did you trade, don't worry I won't beat you up about doing that but if so what dealership might we see it show up at?

Quote Originally Posted by ben916 View Post
    Sorry to see you sell the RS as one of the FEW Original owners (see join date of Jul 2004)
    Good point, my guess is he's being committed to a sanitarium at this point...
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Quote Originally Posted by ben916 View Post
    As an original owner myself who bailed ~8 months ago, I do wonder who's left...?
    '97 993TT, '14 E63 S-line, '17 GT-R and a couple of '12 Mini Cooper S Countryman ALL4s for the kids.

^Raises Hand- Still hangin

Bummer to see ya go
    210K miles rolled

Quote Originally Posted by MaxRS6 View Post
    ^Raises Hand- Still hangin
    Cool, wonder if JP4 still owns his, he tracked his RS 6 even more than I did.
    '97 993TT, '14 E63 S-line, '17 GT-R and a couple of '12 Mini Cooper S Countryman ALL4s for the kids.

I would love the mats but not sure how to get them since I am in the Midwest.

Just sent you (LIRS6) a private message regarding the oem wheel...

Thanks!

Good luck to all.

LIRS6
    Hello! Just want to say that I picked up your old ride, and want to thank you for taking care of it so well!!

She's in the hands of another enthusiast with OCD issues as well.

I am still an original owner. Starting to feel much like a unicorn....