Thread: WTB: (1) OEM RS6 Wheel.....

WTB: (1) OEM RS6 Wheel.....

Damn! Just noticed that one of my oem wheels has a substantial crack near the hub.... The oem set is the Winter set-up, so cosmetics aren't too important----but does need to be true. Thanks.
    2003 RS6 l SE Exhaust l Koni Yellow Sports w/stock springs l Lowered 1"F 1.25"R l EPL Tuned l 19 x 9.5 VMR V713 & 265 PSS's l 50% window tint l Protective film on entire hood, bumper and front quarter panels l

I doubt you're going to find 1 for sale, but I'd sell you all four!
    Currently living in Ansbach, Germany. 03 RS6 US spec - Eurocharged Stage II tuned, OZ rims, Zimmerman formula Z drilled rotors, Ferodo Pads.

Quote Originally Posted by Greyyork View Post
    I doubt you're going to find 1 for sale, but I'd sell you all four!
    Actually, three separate sellers have come forward and are willing to sell just one. .....But thanks for the insight------and offer!
    2003 RS6 l SE Exhaust l Koni Yellow Sports w/stock springs l Lowered 1"F 1.25"R l EPL Tuned l 19 x 9.5 VMR V713 & 265 PSS's l 50% window tint l Protective film on entire hood, bumper and front quarter panels l

G-man!

Is that your bent one, you're replacing?
    Avus Silver RS6 - Viper Stage 2 ECU/TCU - Water/Meth Injection - Frozen Rotors - Hbars - clear corners - Hella smoked tails - gutted precats

Quote Originally Posted by 4everRS View Post
    G-man!

Is that your bent one, you're replacing?
    What's go'n on crazy Kyle!

All 4 oem wheels are straight, just noticed a major crack near the hub (thru 3 spokes) on one of them... Yikes! Guessing a MN pothole at -25F last January prolly did it in.