Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The beast vs the freak

It's probably best to do an RS6.com search for "sauce" to learn about her history. Too much to type!

Lots of other sauces out there too....
    '02 S6 Avant Silver - Pokey | Carbon Black/Ebony RS6 w/ stuff - darn quick | '03 Daytona Grey/Ebony RS6 w/ more stuff - quicker yet | '91 NSX CDN issue with 6spd & BBSC - quicker yet and then some | '87 Buick GNX OEM clone w/ lots of stuff - quickest hands down

Quote Originally Posted by Bigglezworth View Post
    Lots of engine in both. A tad more in this lil Audi....
    Those coupe's and S2's are stupid fast, AFAIK the car that holds the land speed record as of 2012 was an S4 build done by http://fourringperformance.com . A 200 w/ 3b engine dyno'd at 783 HP on E85 and Upgraded turbo's https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-70...Y6KeHYpvV_2Nbw
    Current: Black Pearl Metallic Effect/Ebony, RNS-E, Euro + pedals, oCarbon, Hotchkiss Front & Rear Sway Bars, Koni Yellow's

Quote Originally Posted by Spcl Sauce View Post
    I have a friend here in Boston that has a pet Godzilla and he is very jealous of Special Sauce.

In a straight line Special Sauce dominates, in corners...not so much. The best part is that we had them parked side-by-side last week and three teenage boys walked by and said "yo, that Audi is serious". My buddy was pissed!

Oh look, another GT-R.... these are so common now I don't get excited about them like I used to. But yeah, no denying they are faster.
    2017 Subaru BRZ Limited w/ Performance Pack 6MT
    2003 Audi RS 6 quattro 5AT - sold

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowned View Post
    Oh look, another GT-R.... these are so common now I don't get excited about them like I used to. But yeah, no denying they are faster.
    They are 6 years newer with technology, 600lbs lighter, and have the best launch control system on the market. They are certian to accel at things to our older technology and heavier ride. They are still fugly with cheap interiors unfortunately which precludes avid car nuts like myself from every enjoying the technology. History suggests that in 5 years there will be something greater and better.
    '02 S6 Avant Silver - Pokey | Carbon Black/Ebony RS6 w/ stuff - darn quick | '03 Daytona Grey/Ebony RS6 w/ more stuff - quicker yet | '91 NSX CDN issue with 6spd & BBSC - quicker yet and then some | '87 Buick GNX OEM clone w/ lots of stuff - quickest hands down

The women, the women will get into your Audi before that Nissan.

GTRs are wicked rides though and who would have thought a jap car could cost so much !
    SOLD ! 2003 RS6 Mugello/Silver -MTM
    2001 allroad 6-speed (300K+), 1992 Mercedes-Benz 500E, 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLK63, 2010 BMW X3, 1986 16V Scirocco, 2005 Mercedes E55 Wagon

alpha 16 skyline is next level would pass an RS6 like it was standing still
    Current: Black Pearl Metallic Effect/Ebony, RNS-E, Euro + pedals, oCarbon, Hotchkiss Front & Rear Sway Bars, Koni Yellow's

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy View Post
    The women will get into your Audi before that Nissan.

GTRs are wicked rides though and who would have thought a jap car could cost so much !
    Classy ass gets in to an Audi while trashy ass gets in to a GT-R. 20yrs of maturity makes the decision an easy one...

As for the 'Japanese' making a quality product - they do for many many many items. The GT-R costs less than the NSX did - and for good reason. NSX is refinement that you only find in a hand built car. As much of a powerhouse and technological marvel the GT-R is/appears, it lacks any refinement whatsoever. Viva la Audi. lol