Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The beast vs the freak

The beast vs the freak

Parked at the same time at my work. The owner wants to race lol is this going to be embarrassing ? My car is completely stock as far as I know.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	318 
Size:	48.6 KB 
ID:	15563  

You will get a serious whooping...like you're one of Adrian Peterson's kids....

Even a strong tune will get beat. Now drop $20k on turbos, manual, and some goodies and it might be a fight. Still, a newer car with launch control will get you. Had a Carrera 4S put me down good last summer....
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

I figured and politely declined haha. Awesome car tho. Maybe I can get one after it depreciates in 2024 haha.

Yeah- Even Ben's secret ingredient....RAIN...Will Not Help...;0
    210K miles rolled

Even supercars get spanked by those.
    2008 A4 2.0TQ Quartz Grey Metallic S-Line/Titanium Package
    2017 A4 2.0TQ Glacier White Metallic Prestige Sport
    2003 RS6 TOTALED.-----Searching for a replacement

Rolls Royce engineering. Mickey Mouse exterior/interior.... Crazy Russian's are modifying these with 1500-1600hp engines and pushing 340km/h and 25secs through the standing mile...
    '02 S6 Avant Silver - Pokey | Carbon Black/Ebony RS6 w/ stuff - darn quick | '03 Daytona Grey/Ebony RS6 w/ more stuff - quicker yet | '91 NSX CDN issue with 6spd & BBSC - quicker yet and then some | '87 Buick GNX OEM clone w/ lots of stuff - quickest hands down

you'd probably need one of these to beat it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjbaROgAcQc
    Ex.: 2004 Audi RS6 C5 ABT, Milltek non-resonated, 19" RS4 B7 rims, RNS-E - SOLD
    2004 AUdi RS6 C5, SE exhaust, RNS-E, 19' original rims - SOLD
    Now :2009 Audi RS6 C6 - stock yet pretty fast

Where is this located, I cant read the plate/recognize it?

saint louis mo

Quote Originally Posted by MaxRS6 View Post
    Yeah- Even Ben's secret ingredient....RAIN...Will Not Help...;0
    Darn it! ya'll beat me to it...
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

I have a friend here in Boston that has a pet Godzilla and he is very jealous of Special Sauce.

In a straight line Special Sauce dominates, in corners...not so much. The best part is that we had them parked side-by-side last week and three teenage boys walked by and said "yo, that Audi is serious". My buddy was pissed!

Quote Originally Posted by Spcl Sauce View Post
    I have a friend here in Boston that has a pet Godzilla and he is very jealous of Special Sauce.

In a straight line Special Sauce dominates, in corners...not so much. The best part is that we had them parked side-by-side last week and three teenage boys walked by and said "yo, that Audi is serious". My buddy was pissed!
    This has just motivated me to want an RS6 again.

I'm still somewhat new here but what is special sauce lol

Quote Originally Posted by vas160s View Post
    I'm still somewhat new here but what is special sauce lol
    A name for one of the 'modified' RS6's that a member had for his ride. I don't recall any numbers, but I would understand it to be quite a bit quicker than OEM and possibly one of the top 10 quickest - although I don't recall seeing any performance results.
    '02 S6 Avant Silver - Pokey | Carbon Black/Ebony RS6 w/ stuff - darn quick | '03 Daytona Grey/Ebony RS6 w/ more stuff - quicker yet | '91 NSX CDN issue with 6spd & BBSC - quicker yet and then some | '87 Buick GNX OEM clone w/ lots of stuff - quickest hands down

Hybrid turbos or full upgrade?, can't remember what Steven did. Full fuel system, IC's, tune, manual swap...

It would be nice to have a sticky for the heavily modified cars, with parts and power numbers.
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Quote Originally Posted by fbatwork View Post
    Lots of engine in both. A tad more in this lil Audi....

Quote Originally Posted by lswing View Post
    Hybrid turbos or full upgrade?, can't remember what Steven did. Full fuel system, IC's, tune, manual swap...

It would be nice to have a sticky for the heavily modified cars, with parts and power numbers.
    IIRC, it was a complete Dahlback setup...
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared