Thread: Made an RS6 buddy today!

Made an RS6 buddy today!

So I parked at work this morning, and on my way to go out for coffee I was pleasantly surprised to see this nicely-modified RS6 parked next to mine! It had Milltek exhaust, Hella smoked taillights, BBS wheels, Cupra R lip and "quattro" graphics". Does anyone recognize this car? Is it a member on the forum? I left a note on the windshield.

On my way back from my coffee run, a guy in a blue RS4 cabriolet beeped, gave me a thumbs up and we complimented each other on our cars. Made my day!

2017 Subaru BRZ Limited w/ Performance Pack 6MT
    2003 Audi RS 6 quattro 5AT - sold

Hey, if you're gonna get stalked might as well be a sweet looking RS6....those bbs's work, reminds me of bmw, but still nice.
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

George Lucas' ??

Oh boy. Go fast decals...
    '02 S6 Avant Silver - Pokey | Carbon Black/Ebony RS6 w/ stuff - darn quick | '03 Daytona Grey/Ebony RS6 w/ more stuff - quicker yet | '91 NSX CDN issue with 6spd & BBSC - quicker yet and then some | '87 Buick GNX OEM clone w/ lots of stuff - quickest hands down

it was me. Your car looked clean. I work for Audi and we had a class on the 3rd floor for inventory management on pdc where all your oem parts come from along with the release of the quattro and classic UrQ style door ring decals . Totally thought you were in the class, sad you weren't

I snagged one when I got there in case you were gone later
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140924_105304[1].jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	132.8 KB 
ID:	15549

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140411_192744.jpg 
Views:	162 
Size:	56.5 KB 
ID:	15550

also have the 19' Hollow spokes that were a short run from the accessory catalog. Lightweight and made by BBS for Audi

Nice! My RS always seems to attract the wrong crowd (door-dingers, people who otherwise scratch/scuff my paint, etc...)

Had an M5 park next to me the other day, dipshit was way too close to my spot tho (could hardly open my door) :|
    #905530 - Brilliant Black on Ebony. Sorted, running strong, ready for a new owner.
    No, I am not the board admin - that's Erik (from Sweden), I'm Other_Erik (from the US)

oh yeah, got to love those buttheads not using correctly their parking spot, got a lady in the building i live in with a tiny A3 and she always parks close to the edge of her assigned spot, therefore the lady(this one knows how to park but she is forced to push me) parking between my spot and hers pushes me to the edge so i can barely get out of my car, luckily there is no one on my right side apart from a very high kerb so i have to park 1 inch or less from it so i can get out of the car, and got to be very careful not to rash my rims, lovely neighbors...
    Ex.: 2004 Audi RS6 C5 ABT, Milltek non-resonated, 19" RS4 B7 rims, RNS-E - SOLD
    2004 AUdi RS6 C5, SE exhaust, RNS-E, 19' original rims - SOLD
    Now :2009 Audi RS6 C6 - stock yet pretty fast

Quote Originally Posted by Quattrojedi View Post
    it was me. Your car looked clean. I work for Audi and we had a class on the 3rd floor for inventory management on pdc where all your oem parts come from along with the release of the quattro and classic UrQ style door ring decals . Totally thought you were in the class, sad you weren't
    You've been awfully quiet these past 7 years...
    SOLD ! 2003 RS6 Mugello/Silver -MTM
    2001 allroad 6-speed (300K+), 1992 Mercedes-Benz 500E, 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLK63, 2010 BMW X3, 1986 16V Scirocco, 2005 Mercedes E55 Wagon

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy View Post
    You've been awfully quiet these past 7 years...
    He works for Audi... I'd be quiet too, too worried about people pestering to get Audi to change their policies (import avant rs6's, etc, general whining)

QJ - welcome and I hope nobody bugs you too much here. Nice ride
    #905530 - Brilliant Black on Ebony. Sorted, running strong, ready for a new owner.
    No, I am not the board admin - that's Erik (from Sweden), I'm Other_Erik (from the US)

Awesome pictures, great fun
    2004 Audi RS6 - 4.2 V8
    1993 Audi S4 - 4.2 V8
    2007 Audi A8 - 4.2 V8

Quote Originally Posted by Other_Erik View Post
    He works for Audi... I'd be quiet too, too worried about people pestering to get Audi to change their policies (import avant rs6's, etc, general whining)

QJ - welcome and I hope nobody bugs you too much here. Nice ride
    yeah, more of a lurker than a poster. i have had so many audi on soooo many forums, that I actaully just forget half the time to even troll around to see what is happening. I spend a lot of time working on the project cars and get involved with just reading about issues and solutions. take care everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Quattrojedi View Post
    yeah, more of a lurker than a poster. i have had so many audi on soooo many forums, that I actaully just forget half the time to even troll around to see what is happening. I spend a lot of time working on the project cars and get involved with just reading about issues and solutions. take care everyone.
    So you stick with the RS6 eh? Always good to hear someone with choices keeping this beast...you get labor done for free?
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Quote Originally Posted by lswing View Post
    So you stick with the RS6 eh? Always good to hear someone with choices keeping this beast...you get labor done for free?
    Yeah, have tried a few B7 and B8 cars with MT6 2.0T S-lines, fun on backroads when you do sway bars and suspension, and the gearing is great along with the interiors and exteriors, but the new motors are plastic and burn oil. My wife has an Allroad 4.2 that I swapped the RS6's sound exhaust onto and deleted the second cats. What a freaking beatiful sound that thing makes now, plus she gets better mpg. About the parts and labor....you could say that