Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just some advice I got for all you guys selling your C5 RS6s

Found on reddit. OP claims it's being sold. Might be interesting if we see what it goes for.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Justrolledintotheshop/comments/2iuklq/2003_audi_rs6_32_miles_in_for_timing_belt_and/

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	OVTON39l.jpg 
Views:	128 
Size:	84.1 KB 
ID:	15597
    03 RS6 Avus/Ebony #905593 resurrected 6MT, 04 Avalanche Z71, 87 T-Bird Turbo Coupe (351W T5), 04 Aprilia RSVR Factory

Wow, amazing car.

Reading that thread made my head hurt, the idiocy of people...
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

When I needed a new TCU box, they had to call Germany and were told there were only a few left and no more to be produced. That was two years ago.

I bought Iswing's second hand one and sent that to MTM once I had the brand new TCU in hand from Germany. It's sitting on a shelf, brand new.....may be the last one ever! LOL

I doubt the 20 year Audi part claim made above. The US requires 10 years for parts on cars sold here, even that's a stretch for a low volume production car. Go ahead and call to order a complete DRC system. NOT..

Mike
    '18 BMW M5, '19 Porsche Boxster GTS
    (prior '94 325is, '97 M3, '00 A6 4.2,'03 RS6,'08 A4 Cab,'13 A8L,'15 Q7,'16 BMW M2,

Quote Originally Posted by Aronis View Post
    When I needed a new TCU box, they had to call Germany and were told there were only a few left and no more to be produced. That was two years ago.

I bought Iswing's second hand one and sent that to MTM once I had the brand new TCU in hand from Germany. It's sitting on a shelf, brand new.....may be the last one ever! LOL

I doubt the 20 year Audi part claim made above. The US requires 10 years for parts on cars sold here, even that's a stretch for a low volume production car. Go ahead and call to order a complete DRC system. NOT..

Mike
    I bet you a new tcu that I could go down to audi right now, order a new tcu and it be here in 3 days
    Currently living in Ansbach, Germany. 03 RS6 US spec - Eurocharged Stage II tuned, OZ rims, Zimmerman formula Z drilled rotors, Ferodo Pads.