Thread: Parts geek sucks

Parts geek sucks

Ordered 2 zimmermans rotors and the idiots sent me one left front Zimmerman and 1 Bosch ?? Wtf First and last time I order from them. Now I have to wait..longer

I've had some head scratching moments dealing with PartsGeek as well, not the most well organized business process however they have always made it right with me in the end…good luck!
    Current: Black Pearl Metallic Effect/Ebony, RNS-E, Euro + pedals, oCarbon, Hotchkiss Front & Rear Sway Bars, Koni Yellow's

Quote Originally Posted by vas160s View Post
    Ordered 2 zimmermans rotors and the idiots sent me one left front Zimmerman and 1 Bosch ?? Wtf First and last time I order from them. Now I have to wait..longer

Ever used these guys? Autohausaz.com

Haven't compared prices with them to the Geek but they always seem to have good stuff and quick shipping.

AutohausAZ is a great place for OEM manufacture parts such as Bosch, Beru, Mann, Mahle, etc....
    2003 White RS6 2013 Midnight Blue S5
    2013 Daytona RS5 2x944 Turbo's 1974 911 w/'91 3.6ltr motor
    Roy, WA

Quote Originally Posted by hahnmgh63 View Post
    AutohausAZ is a great place for OEM manufacture parts such as Bosch, Beru, Mann, Mahle, etc....

Most definitely. That's usually where I get all my parts since they are only like 20-25 miles away I get most my stuff the next day or two.

Sometimes its pays to use their part number and do a google search for a better price though. I like to use Amazon as my back up.

I have good experience with Zeckhausen for OE and OE equivalent braking parts.

Thanks man. I used autohausaz and the process was flawless and even saved $20 compared to parts geek. Parts geek has still not refunded my money to me. I shipped both of the rotors back and they said it may take up to 30 days to get my money and the only way you can speak to a live person is bitch on their twitter feed. Never again lol. I got my zimmermans in 2 days free ground shipping and just got them on today...my rotors were warped so I am really enjoying driving the beast now!

Never a problem here. Parts right, on time and good quality for price, not RS piece of course, but TT and Avant, no issues

Quote Originally Posted by vas160s View Post
    Thanks man. I used autohausaz and the process was flawless and even saved $20 compared to parts geek. Parts geek has still not refunded my money to me. I shipped both of the rotors back and they said it may take up to 30 days to get my money and the only way you can speak to a live person is bitch on their twitter feed. Never again lol. I got my zimmermans in 2 days free ground shipping and just got them on today...my rotors were warped so I am really enjoying driving the beast now!

30 days to get your refund, wtf? and you can't speak to an actual person, lol ok. I knew there was I reason I have never used them.