Thread: Very rare catalog for the Audi RS 6.

Very rare catalog for the Audi RS 6.

I just bought this "Very rare and in excellent condition catalog for the Audi RS 6." & I have no idea what's inside however I am always interested in having a copy of the sales brochure for each of my cars. If what is inside is worth sharing I will be open to having high quality reproductions made at a reasonable cost and distributing to forum members who may be interested in sending me a stamped self addressed envelope with money order or payment via paypal to cover the reproduction costs….

http://www.ebay.com/itm/181521994121...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Let me know by responding to this thread if anyone else is even interested..

Cheers,
    Current: Black Pearl Metallic Effect/Ebony, RNS-E, Euro + pedals, oCarbon, Hotchkiss Front & Rear Sway Bars, Koni Yellow's

I have an original RS6 sales brochure/package stashed away somewhere.
    2003 White RS6 2013 Midnight Blue S5
    2013 Daytona RS5 2x944 Turbo's 1974 911 w/'91 3.6ltr motor
    Roy, WA

I have 2 of these. Very cool...they pop up on ebay uk quite often

Quote Originally Posted by nistah View Post
    I just bought this "Very rare and in excellent condition catalog for the Audi RS 6." & I have no idea what's inside however I am always interested in having a copy of the sales brochure for each of my cars. If what is inside is worth sharing I will be open to having high quality reproductions made at a reasonable cost and distributing to forum members who may be interested in sending me a stamped self addressed envelope with money order or payment via paypal to cover the reproduction costs….

http://www.ebay.com/itm/181521994121...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Let me know by responding to this thread if anyone else is even interested..

Cheers,

i have one of those too, is really nice to have it and copying it wouldn't be cheap, the quality of graphics and paper don't come that cheap, is cheaper to buy it off internet and have the original , i paid something like $10 for it if i remember well...
    Ex.: 2004 Audi RS6 C5 ABT, Milltek non-resonated, 19" RS4 B7 rims, RNS-E - SOLD
    2004 AUdi RS6 C5, SE exhaust, RNS-E, 19' original rims - SOLD
    Now :2009 Audi RS6 C6 - stock yet pretty fast

I have 4 of those and perhaps 8 of the C6, and a few RS5.

Perhaps should sell to get some help with the running cost of RS6.com
    RS6.com Owner and Admin. The PRISM of RS6.com - Click here to send me an e-mail