Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I have waited to post about my beast's demise...

Send me a PM about the selling price and I will ask him if he is interested.

The beast was bought over the weekend and will live on by an owner that is going to rebuild it and keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmb408 View Post
    The beast was bought over the weekend and will live on by an owner that is going to rebuild it and keep it.
    Good to hear, hope it gets back on the road some day.
    First RS6 totaled at 142K. Now donor for S6 Avant project. Daily driver: Sepang Blue 2016 S6. Black optics, sport package. #2 Black on Black, Level 10 and Koni, Eclipse Nav + Sirius, 034 Motorsports ECU and TCU tune.

Sounds like quite the quiver in CASA GRANDE!!!!
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

I just wanted to put a bow on this and provide a happy ending story on a Friday. The guy who bought my car has it up and "running great" and "love[s] the car!" He bought an engine off Ebay, the one that was listed in this thread, and a former forum member's engine. The beast lives!

I just wanted to put a bow on this and provide a happy ending story on a Friday. The guy who bought my car has it up and "running great" and "love[s] the car!" He bought an engine off Ebay, the one that was listed in this thread, and a former forum member's engine. The beast lives!
    AWESOME!

Dave, where is a video?!?!?
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

Quote Originally Posted by ben916 View Post
    AWESOME!

Dave, where is a video?!?!?

Im friends with the guy who bought it. It's a super clean car and he loves it. His next move is a new tune from AMD. He did race my friends stage 3 e85 b5s4 that has stripped interior and it looks like he is standing still lol. I'll put it on YouTube in a little bit here.
    2004 Sportec RS600 + 6MT + e85
    Fastest RS6 in the USA

2004 Sportec RS600 + 6MT + e85
    Fastest RS6 in the USA

The engine that I mentioned Aaron was selling?
    '02 S6 Avant Silver - Pokey | Carbon Black/Ebony RS6 w/ stuff - darn quick | '03 Daytona Grey/Ebony RS6 w/ more stuff - quicker yet | '91 NSX CDN issue with 6spd & BBSC - quicker yet and then some | '87 Buick GNX OEM clone w/ lots of stuff - quickest hands down

I talked to him the other day, the car had an OcT tune and was running really fast/strong when I owned it. I was actually going to text him today and say I'd personally dyno it first. I think the e85 s4 comparison though...many cars would be standing still haha. And then I forgot to mention to him/ask if he was going to have the intercoolers checked/resealed while he had the front end off. If not that might help.