Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please School me on the RS6 front seats

And if you're not hung up on the white piping and RS6 logo, you can save even more....

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Audi-A6-S6-RS...37809501&rt=nc
    '02 S6 Avant Silver - Pokey | Carbon Black/Ebony RS6 w/ stuff - darn quick | '03 Daytona Grey/Ebony RS6 w/ more stuff - quicker yet | '91 NSX CDN issue with 6spd & BBSC - quicker yet and then some | '87 Buick GNX OEM clone w/ lots of stuff - quickest hands down

Ok

I want these.

Is there any chance to actually get them?

O
    Quote Originally Posted by nistah View Post

The installation was straight forward. Take the stock set off, and put the Euro set on.
    I can't remember how much I paid for them, but it was not cheap. I was able to get a deal, as I ordered my set with another set for an S6. Great service from this fellow from Germany.
    The whole interior included: 2 front seats, the full rear seat, center console, all 4 door cards with speakers and handles.
    Given that my interior was already silver, I ended up having my set of Recaros re-upholstered down the center with Alcantara, and did not replace anything else. Sold the door cards and center console along with my set of stock seats.

Does ANYONE know if you can just but the stock seat covers(leather)?
    Avus Silver RS6 - Viper Stage 2 ECU/TCU - Water/Meth Injection - Frozen Rotors - Hbars - clear corners - Hella smoked tails - gutted precats

I'd like to know if the D2 seats will fit the C5.
    Stock RS seats are borderline cruddy. Drives me batty, having to wedge and brace myself into the seat for a turn. That's what happens when there's a firm suspension with sticky tires.

Have $9K Recaro's in the old VW for the last 15yrs. Love'm. Might even steal them for the 6....but those OEM Recaro's look very very nice too. And cheaper I'm sure!
    Cheers, G2/Gary
    C5-RS6/KWV3/Revo/H20 Inj./Custom BBK/Custom cooling/CNC arms \ VW Touareg V10 \ B7A4 2.0T Avant \ Mk1 Callaway Scirocco \ audirs6parts@gmail.com / www.oilpro.myamsoil.com

Quote Originally Posted by nistah View Post
    Versand ins Ausland möglich, Kosten bitte vorher anfragen, trägt der Käufer.
    ((Rough Translation))
    Please request a quote for shipping to other countries, costs to be borne by the buyer.

Also note:

Der Deckel für die Mittelarmlehne ist nicht im Lieferumfang kann aber bei Bedarf gesondert erworben werden !!
    ((Rough translation again))
    The cover for the center armrest is not included, but can be purchased separately if required.

And the door panels come without attachments (ohne Anbauteile)

It's more than possible to get them, but it's going to cost you more than you're likely to want to spend.
    If you're going to go the .DE route, save up the cashola and wait to pull the trigger on RS6+ Recaro's - Black with Blue piping is f'ing PIMP (in a good way)
    #905530 - Brilliant Black on Ebony. Sorted, running strong, ready for a new owner.
    No, I am not the board admin - that's Erik (from Sweden), I'm Other_Erik (from the US)

Quote Originally Posted by nene View Post
    The installation was straight forward. Take the stock set off, and put the Euro set on.
    I can't remember how much I paid for them, but it was not cheap. I was able to get a deal, as I ordered my set with another set for an S6. Great service from this fellow from Germany.
    The whole interior included: 2 front seats, the full rear seat, center console, all 4 door cards with speakers and handles.
    Given that my interior was already silver, I ended up having my set of Recaros re-upholstered down the center with Alcantara, and did not replace anything else. Sold the door cards and center console along with my set of stock seats.

Headshot mentioned that there was an issue with the airbag connection on the front passenger Recaros that was solved with a resistor soldered in line (or something like that)
    He also indicated that it wasn't as easy as plug play.
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

I am unsure why 'Headshot' had issues with his set.
    Both sets I got for the RS6 and S6 were plug-and-play. There were no required resistors added to the any of the plugs or existing wires.

I've mentioned this before but here is another option:

http://www.redlinespeedworx.com/audi...ade-in-heaven/
    Avus Silver: Viper ECU / MTM TCU / ACE TC / Rebuilt Trans/ PSS9 / AWE Uppers / Clear Corners / Carbon lip