Thread: 30th Anniversary in Austin

30th Anniversary in Austin

Well looks like I'm in the right place, right time. Looking over the options and hotels, schedules. Hope to make it down. Who all is going to represent the RS6?

http://www.audiclubna.org/30anniversary
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Crap!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DHall1 View Post
    Crap!!!!!

You got plenty of time...make a plan man!
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

I dont have time to take another motorhome trip so that means no RS6. I wont drive one of my cars that far just for a weekend...so that leaves flight and rental car.

Crap

It's not a weekend, it's four days....and put an RS6 on a trailer and tow with the Q5...sure that will go over well right.

I have the trailer but that means another motorhome trip. We just got back from a two week jaunt and 3000 miles in the rig. Im beat....getting too old for this crap

I am registered. I hope my RS6 is out of the shop by then.

I dont have time to take another motorhome trip so that means no RS6. I wont drive one of my cars that far just for a weekend...so that leaves flight and rental car.

Crap
    There is a discount through Silvercar which only has Silver Audi A4's for rental. You can fly down and rent a silvercar once you get there.

"Want to rent an Audi in Austin? SilverCar offers 30% discount between 9/14-26/2014. Call 855-FLY-2-CAR to reserve or use code ACNA30YEARS on Silvercar.com"
    -Maria
    ACNA Member
    2003 RS6

Running with the wolves in a 2.0 cvt is just not the same.....

:-)

Running from the wolves in a 2.0 cvt is just not the same.....

Fixed that for you...agreed, I'd need my car to really enjoy taking part.

Quote Originally Posted by dhall1 View Post
    running with the wolves in a 2.0 cvt is just not the same.....

lol!!
    -Maria
    ACNA Member
    2003 RS6

Looks like the AME package tickets will only be available until Aug 6th. Whatever tickets ACNA doesn't sell by 8/6 will be given back to Audi.
    -Maria
    ACNA Member
    2003 RS6

I'm going. Been to many F1 races all over the place but never been to COTA. Rented a condo downtown that belongs to friend's brother.

..... but I wouldn't drive ANY car to TX from DC/MD. No thanks. Been there done that, have at least 15 trans-continental trips under my belt. Too old for that sh*t anymore. LOL. But..... if I were to drive any it would be my SL65 as it is sure to be a AMG love-fest like the whole season has been. LeMans.... I'd take the RS6. Actually I think they have a WEC race at COTA too?? That would be where to go and rep the RSs.

But if there is a grouping of you guys w your cars please telecast where will be, would love to come check them out.

Nevermind.... duhh.. I hear COTA and I automatically think F1. That will be very cool. I used to see the Champion cars at ALMS races all the time. But seeing the top dog Audis anymore is a tough thing w/out going overseas. I might have to think about getting my car down for this one somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by CBeau View Post
    I'm going. Been to many F1 races all over the place but never been to COTA. Rented a condo downtown that belongs to friend's brother.

..... but I wouldn't drive ANY car to TX from DC/MD. No thanks. Been there done that, have at least 15 trans-continental trips under my belt. Too old for that sh*t anymore. LOL. But..... if I were to drive any it would be my SL65 as it is sure to be a AMG love-fest like the whole season has been. LeMans.... I'd take the RS6. Actually I think they have a WEC race at COTA too?? That would be where to go and rep the RSs.

But if there is a grouping of you guys w your cars please telecast where will be, would love to come check them out.
    I'll post up some info once I get the details set, still digging around for lodging and options. WEC at COTA will be great I think, planning on getting the full package for that day.

You might just need to come back down to Austin and COTA for the F1 race in October...

It's a damn race car/track playground down here...too bad the heat is so brutal. With any luck it backs off some in September and I get my extra 40hp back...

In...got the driving track day and full pass for Saturday WEC...see you at the Westin.

Looks like Scott Keogh will be one of the speakers at the banquet. Also, a racing legend will be speaking.
    If you call the national office they "may" be able to still get tickets for AME from Audi. You can't get them through the site anymore though.
    -Maria
    ACNA Member
    2003 RS6