Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Got a check engine signal tonight driving home. Vag-com codes are as follows...

I recommend Sam at 517, or Tozo for the rebuild.

My IPT experience was dismal. Their customer service was bulsh$%, and their rebuild failed miserably.
    210K miles rolled

Tozo's customer service was top notch. Even though something caused my rebuild to fail, he without question sent me another unit, feels strong, shifts good.
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

If Audi dealer is doing the work.....let them source the zf reman. You get parts and labor warranty that way

Quote Originally Posted by bakes View Post
    Where is the suggested place for me to get the reman ZF trans? I tried searching but didn't find any threads that were conclusive?

^+1- What he said
    210K miles rolled

^+1- What he said...just hopping on the bandwagon here...but I fully agree.

DHall, how much was your last trans, like $200 bucks or something?
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

$100.....cue that ol song and dance bean footage again.

These cars have the carry cost of a Kia Rio. I donno what all the fuss is about.

So I restart my car tonight after having the check engine light on for the past few days and suddenly no check engine light. My appointment with the garage to get the code verified is tomorrow morning. What to do??? I suspect that the code will still be there but without the check engine light I can't see how the warranty company will approve work to be done??

Thoughts?
    ECU/TCU chip, Euro Recaro's, KW 3's, Wagners, Venair hoses, Dahlback diverters, Hotchkis sways, Phaeton ducts, lower spoilers, custom vent's in hood

Codes still there

Not to worry