Thread: Interior LED upgrade - issue

Interior LED upgrade - issue

I was attempting to upgrade some interior lighting to LED's when changing the bulb under the passenger side glove box now none of the interior aux lights work. Could this be the fuse blown? Has this happened to anyone before, if so anyone know which fuse is usually the culprit ?
    Current: Black Pearl Metallic Effect/Ebony, RNS-E, Euro + pedals, oCarbon, Hotchkiss Front & Rear Sway Bars, Koni Yellow's

So my windows will also not roll down and the dash is showing Front passenger and both rear doors ajar when they are actually closed. Suspect it's a fuse anyone know which fuse it may be thats blown and also where the fuse box is located. Sorry for the stupid question,,,as always appreciate any help. Thanks!
    Current: Black Pearl Metallic Effect/Ebony, RNS-E, Euro + pedals, oCarbon, Hotchkiss Front & Rear Sway Bars, Koni Yellow's

Quote Originally Posted by nistah View Post
    So my windows will also not roll down and the dash is showing Front passenger and both rear doors ajar when they are actually closed. Suspect it's a fuse anyone know which fuse it may be thats blown and also where the fuse box is located. Sorry for the stupid question,,,as always appreciate any help. Thanks!
    No such thing as a stupid question. All those symptoms at once sound more like a bad ground than a blown fuse to me.

Interior fusebox is on the driver side of the dash - you have to have the driver's door open to see it. There's 2 tabs that you have to push to get the cover panel off.

As an aside - a yearly check of all fuses doesn't hurt anything - I do my vehicles' entire fusepanel right before I go for safety inspection.

Good luck!

O_E
    #905530 - Brilliant Black on Ebony. Sorted, running strong, ready for a new owner.
    No, I am not the board admin - that's Erik (from Sweden), I'm Other_Erik (from the US)

Thanks Erik it was a 10 fuse in the box thanks for directing me to it, box contained a spare. I learned that you cannot switch bulbs in the beast while the car is running or with key on position. Best to have it powered down. I am far down the learning curve on this stuff so appreciate everyones help!