Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: For Sale: 2003 RS6 6 speed

For Sale: 2003 RS6 6 speed

Steve Kendrish installed the tranny and did a ton of maintenance at the same time. I have only driven the car a few thousand miles since he did all of the work. I believe he will back me up in saying the car is pretty nice.

Here are some mods...
    meth injection - epl custom dyno tune - custom downpipes & exhaust - Wagner ICs - Blouch hybrid turbos - Hyperboost diverter valves - turbo timer - kw v3 coilovers - Hotchkis Sport Sway bars - 6 speed transmission - Southbend Stage 4 clutch.

The dyno sheet from the previous owner was at 444awhp. I added the Wagners. IIRC Steve said he gained almost 15% just from the manual transmission. The car scoots pretty well.
    The car has been in storage since November 2013. (I did notice a tiny puddle of oil under it.) The car has about 89000 miles on it.

Daytona Grey with Ebony interior.

Asking price: $40,000. (I purchased the car for $30,000 and put over $20,000 into it.)
    Last edited by 716YETI; June 13th, 2014 at 16:45.
    Signal Green RS7

A hundred views and no response?!? Not even, "You are crazy for asking that much!" or whatever?
    Signal Green RS7

Are you crazy asking that much?!??!??! ;-)

What is the current HP/TQ figures? I think for that price you should have this documented, not to mention sorting out the oil leak.

Good luck with the sale.
    2001 S4 Avant 6mt: AMD tuned, Stasis Streetsports.
    2003 RS6 Sedan 6mt: AMD tuned, 515awhp/635awtq, PSS9's, 4:1 Diff
    2006 Carrera S 6mt: EvoMS tuned, Sharkwerkes Exhaust, Numeric shifter, Fuchs Reps

Maybe I will get it dynoed again, I am curious to see how much the Wagners added because people claim 60hp but I find that hard to believe. Also, how many more torques get to the wheels with the manual transmission.
    I will look into the oil leak once I get it out of storage. The roads are so bad after last winter I have not really been motivated to even get it out on the road.
    Signal Green RS7

photos might help
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

Is the clutch broken in or easy to operate (free bump in the form of a question)?

I will get some pictures of the current set up. The only pictures I have do not show the stock wheels. The windows were black so I removed the front tint also.

The clutch is easy but has a little of the typical chatter when starting out.
    Signal Green RS7

Sounds like an awesome car; pictures and a better description would help your case an awful lot, as would fixing the oil leak. My car doesn't leak a drop and I'd be lucky to sell it for $22k bone stock. $40k is steep for an 11yr-old Audi; most people think I'm crazy for having paid $25k for mine!
    2017 Subaru BRZ Limited w/ Performance Pack 6MT
    2003 Audi RS 6 quattro 5AT - sold

I think 50 photos, dyno sheet and perfect condition might help in selling this car for the listed price. What's the status, Yeti? Would love to see he bar rise for RS6 MT prices.
    2001 S4 Avant 6mt: AMD tuned, Stasis Streetsports.
    2003 RS6 Sedan 6mt: AMD tuned, 515awhp/635awtq, PSS9's, 4:1 Diff
    2006 Carrera S 6mt: EvoMS tuned, Sharkwerkes Exhaust, Numeric shifter, Fuchs Reps

I just got it out of storage last night, it fired up and ran great on the way home. I will get photos and a dyno sheet if I can find the time to get it to a dyno.
    The "asking" price is just a starting point. No where does it say firm.
    Signal Green RS7

I checked the odo, 85,000 miles not 89,000 miles. I will be adding miles now that the car is out of storage.
    Signal Green RS7

I just took it out for a spin, I almost forgot how super fast this thing is.
    It makes my Carrera S feel s...l...o...w.
    Signal Green RS7

Manual trans adds WAY more to the wheels. I'll have to look around, but I seem to recall 40-60whp on EPL's dyno...
    I gave my manual car away for $22k...Mugello on Ebony and it was pretty nice...$40k will be a stretch...Unfortunately, I think you'll be lucky to get half of your asking...market BLOWS right now... I can't even give away my SL65...and I'm willing to take a $8k hit...Good luck with sale...
    2013 Audi S8

I realize upgrades are not a good investment but with all that has been done to this car I hoping to fetch a decent amount of money. The $40,000 is just a starting point so no one thinks they are going to get this thing for a song. I still need to get pictures and dyno numbers, I have just been super busy this summer.
    Signal Green RS7

I could easily get pictures but I want to install the new headlights first because the car will look much better.
    Signal Green RS7

Pics or GTFO.

J/k.

But really, you need to post pictures cause no self respecting enthusiast gets all lathered up for a car they can't see...and at your mod list and asking price, you need someone lathered up nice and good...

Still no pictures?

Pictures? Why? You guys have never seen a RS6 before?

These rare cars are hard to sell? I paid $25k for mine, my manual swap cost me about $4k all in, plus odds and ends along the way, got me to almost $32k...
    2013 Audi S8