Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: For Sale: 2003 RS6 6 speed

New price... $22,000.00

Please, no tire kickers or asking, "How often did you change the oil"?
    Signal Green RS7

Best of luck man. If the car is solid I think your price is right. I'm having a tough time trying to sell mine, and I'm only asking $18,500. Well sorted, all weak points addressed, and I've only had 1 serious potential buyer in 4 months. Crazy. Starting to wonder what's wrong with everybody. Haha. You're in Buffalo too, right?
    03 RS6 | CF Interior | KW V3's | 19 x 9.5 VMR 701's | 255/35-19 Continental DWS | GIAC Tune | Milltek Non-Res Exhaust - Black Tips | Stërn Adjustible Control Arms

sent you a PM. Very very interested. Thanks.
    2016 Porsche GT4- 918 buckets- Track Toy
    2014 Porche Cayenne S- Sport Chrono-Sport exhaust- 2015 E63 S AMG- Ténorise Gray-Black Nappa-

Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloRS6 View Post
    Best of luck man. If the car is solid I think your price is right. I'm having a tough time trying to sell mine, and I'm only asking $18,500. Well sorted, all weak points addressed, and I've only had 1 serious potential buyer in 4 months. Crazy. Starting to wonder what's wrong with everybody. Haha. You're in Buffalo too, right?
    Yep, near Buffalo, south towns. This is a crazy car for the money, it is weird how hard they are to sell.

Quote Originally Posted by RS2racer View Post
    sent you a PM. Very very interested. Thanks.
    The headlight is new and shines just fine but the automatic leveler does not work. It was broken from the factory or whatever but it was too late to return it because I had it for a long period of time before I installed it. The leak is fixed.

I will call you.
    Signal Green RS7

Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloRS6 View Post

I looked at your FS ad on QW . I think the 2 accidents makes it a tougher car to find a market for at the $18K range. It's nice that the tranny has been worked on and the car is well sorted but to give you a gauge, a guy I work with has a minty fresh 1 owner Mugello w/ SE, 51K miles, really late VIN -stunning specimen. He's at the point where he'll take the first $20K .

Yeti has priced his just right, hence my interest. I know TTBoost Mike got about as much for his swap and his car was very nice and pulled real strong when I last got a ride in it.

Either way GLWS . The RS6 is a hard car to replace. I am privilged enough thru work to drive a lot of German steel and other exotica , yet the RS6 still ranks very high on my Beast list...especially since I've added the DP's and Koni's. Now if I can figure out a way to ditch 300lbs of it's weight : )
    2014 Porche Cayenne S- Sport Chrono-Sport exhaust- 2015 E63 S AMG- Ténorise Gray-Black Nappa-

Quote Originally Posted by 716YETI View Post
    Yep, near Buffalo, south towns. This is a crazy car for the money, it is weird how hard they are to sell.

The headlight is new and shines just fine but the automatic leveler does not work. It was broken from the factory or whatever but it was too late to return it because I had it for a long period of time before I installed it. The leak is fixed.

I will call you.
    Great ! thanks.

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by RS2racer View Post
    I looked at your FS ad on QW . I think the 2 accidents makes it a tougher car to find a market for at the $18K range. It's nice that the tranny has been worked on and the car is well sorted but to give you a gauge, a guy I work with has a minty fresh 1 owner Mugello w/ SE, 51K miles, really late VIN -stunning specimen. He's at the point where he'll take the first $20K .

Yeti has priced his just right, hence my interest. I know TTBoost Mike got about as much for his swap and his car was very nice and pulled real strong when I last got a ride in it.

Either way GLWS . The RS6 is a hard car to replace. I am privilged enough thru work to drive a lot of German steel and other exotica , yet the RS6 still ranks very high on my Beast list...especially since I've added the DP's and Koni's. Now if I can figure out a way to ditch 300lbs of it's weight : )
    I think that both incidents being purely cosmetic and all work being done with OEM parts @ a very reputable shop would alleviate most hesitation, but I see your point. No one has even come to look at the car, just texts or phone calls, but everyone compliments it. It's a solid car for sure with all weak points addressed. I've come to grips with the fact I'll most likely be keeping her and, in my opinion, having an RS6 is much better than not having an RS6.
    03 RS6 | CF Interior | KW V3's | 19 x 9.5 VMR 701's | 255/35-19 Continental DWS | GIAC Tune | Milltek Non-Res Exhaust - Black Tips | Stërn Adjustible Control Arms

if your rs6 is worth $40,000 mine should be worth $60,000 lol

Don't listen to the comments about the price being too steep.... I paid $32k for mine (original owner conditioned garage stored w/24k miles bone stock). Some good mods and upgrades. Assuming you get everything 100% proper I think the price is fair. Yeah so it's an 11/12 year old car, but it's not just some random car either... And it isnt some random Audi either. Can't compare it to anything else really.

The higher the prices that these cars can fetch the better for us all.

Pm sent.

I am pretty sure it is sold although I have not seen the color of his money yet. I am naïve/trusting so I did not even ask for a payment to hold it. If the deal falls through for some reason I will post again.
    Thank you.
    Signal Green RS7

sooooo????

The guy backed out. After weeks he finally sold his car and was ready to mine when a huge rain storm hit my area and the infamous drain got plugged. The passenger side of the car got about an inch of water in it and he apparently was told the car is worthless because the TCU got wet.

Fast forward to yesterday...

I drove the car to work and it developed a loud boost leak.

I will be driving the car into a tree this weekend. I will tell my wife to part the car out on here if I don't survive.
    Signal Green RS7

Wait so your car got flooded or his did?

Quote Originally Posted by 716YETI View Post
    The guy backed out. After weeks he finally sold his car and was ready to mine when a huge rain storm hit my area and the infamous drain got plugged. The passenger side of the car got about an inch of water in it and he apparently was told the car is worthless because the TCU got wet
    Wait, I'm confused. What does a TCU have to do with a manual transmission? Some people...

My car got slightly "flooded".

I have no idea what the TCU has to do with a manual transmission but Steve told him it had to stay in the car. (That is way above me technically)

I am glad I never drove the car during winter in Buffalo though because we get salty water in our cars from our boots. I would imagine the car would have been worthless years ago!
    Signal Green RS7

Ill give you $2500 cash for it

Steve who? Kendrish? If so, he knows what he's talking about. But it shouldn't matter that it got wet, unless it's throwing codes now or something. I don't know. I assume the TCU isn't hooked up to anything now. Get your boost leak sorted out, and maybe replace the TCU or just have the car checked by a mechanic, but please don't wrap that work of art around a tree. That'd be sad. I sold my car about 2 weeks ago for close to what I was originally asking for. I'm sure you'll get it sold man. It's frustrating, but the market for these things isn't what people assume. Mine sat for sale for almost 5 months.