Thread: Crashed Audi R8 with signatures

Thumbs up Crashed Audi R8 with signatures

Some pics sent by DK-RS6. Here's the story:

"I was lucky and got the front from the Audi R8 Tom Christensen crashed here at Road Atlanta in 2001. In 2002 I had an opportunity to meet Tom Christensen, Frank Bila, Emanuelle Pirro and Capello in 2002, where I got all of them to sign the front."

All I can brag about is having met Tom when the Bentley / Lamborghini dealership was opened. He signed me a Bentley CD with his motto "Go Fast or Go Home... Tom #1"
    And I have the exact same smiley on my CD

RS6.com Owner and Admin. The PRISM of RS6.com - Click here to send me an e-mail

:bigeyes:

Erik,
    I have the front back to that car. My brother-in-law and I got it at the same race and had to to get the crew to cut it in half to get it into the back of my Suburban. It was at that same race I saw the RS6 for the first time and fell in love and had to have one.
    Maybe we could put the car together and have a R8 race car sponsered by RS6.com.
    -Stuart
    (Returned) 2003 Mugello Blue RS6, Silver interior
    2005 Mallett CTS-V 007: long tube headers, race cam, exhaust, heads, intake, and suspension.
    2007 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited: 4.5 inch lift, 35 inch tires on 20's
    Wife's 2007 Chevrolet Suburban: 427, Corsa Exhaust

Sturs6,

Do you have the heck spoiler too???

DK-RS6

No DK they would not let me have it they gave a reason but I do not remember. I tried though. Can hurt to ask I always say.
    (Returned) 2003 Mugello Blue RS6, Silver interior
    2005 Mallett CTS-V 007: long tube headers, race cam, exhaust, heads, intake, and suspension.
    2007 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited: 4.5 inch lift, 35 inch tires on 20's
    Wife's 2007 Chevrolet Suburban: 427, Corsa Exhaust