Thread: MY HDTV is BETTER THAN YOUR HDTV...

MY HDTV is BETTER THAN YOUR HDTV...

I know the Plasma's, DLP, LCD, etc...... are real popular but my Princeton Monitor is just fricken "SPECTACULAR!"

I know it's a small screen "30" but it is in my bedroom and the picture just blows everything away.

I walk into the Hi-Fi stores all the time and see Big Screens and Flat Screens and the whole 9 yards......but I always come back home to what I feel is the best tube made so far for HDTV (best at or near the price anyways......US $2999)

princeton

btw......the unit is fricken heavy as hell and yes it is A BIG SQUARE BOX.....but once the lights go dim and your sitting in the front......who cares. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Good heavens CAKID I hope it is good it is designed by Joe Kane the master of videophildom and MR ISF. That is a nice looking box though.
    (Returned) 2003 Mugello Blue RS6, Silver interior
    2005 Mallett CTS-V 007: long tube headers, race cam, exhaust, heads, intake, and suspension.
    2007 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited: 4.5 inch lift, 35 inch tires on 20's
    Wife's 2007 Chevrolet Suburban: 427, Corsa Exhaust

Originally posted by sturs6
    Good heavens CAKID I hope it is good it is designed by Joe Kane the master of videophildom and MR ISF. That is a nice looking box though.
    ....yeah it aint that bad looking at all.

Just a word of caution to everyone else.......I didn't start this thread to make anyone feel bad about their HDTV sets.

Just wanted to give praise to an "outstanding" monitor. Keep in mind it's way too small for a home theatre. This is the kind of set you want in the bedroom or extra-room.

There are a lot of great sets out there.........including those mega expensive front projection hdtv crt's.........so again, it's not that my set is really better than anyone's else.......I just really really really like it a lot! :blush:

Nice set you have there, 'Kid!

Ashame, I find HDTVs soo passe now a days, otherwise it sounds like a promising set. Nothing beats the classic way of watching TV tho'.

I got myself a projector instead
    RS6.com Owner and Admin. The PRISM of RS6.com - Click here to send me an e-mail