Thread: ok who is looking at this one

ok who is looking at this one

This is the cleanest one I have seen in a really long time. Called them once already but they hadn't finished their full intake to figure out if they'd have any recon to do. So I'll call back. Look at that driver's side bolster - gorgeous.

http://www.bramanaudi.com/used/Audi/...b0957608e7.htm

I took a peek at that one online yesterday. 41k wow! Avus is my least favorite color but still, you can't go wrong. Hopefully you can get them below that $28k figure.
    2017 Subaru BRZ Limited w/ Performance Pack 6MT
    2003 Audi RS 6 quattro 5AT - sold

That's hot, if only it had carbon. 28k all day if timing belt and at least TC replaced, DRC fixed, maintenance records.
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

I just bought mine, with 42k and very good service history, for 22.5k. But I bought from a private party. I'd offer 25k or walk.
    -Mike-
    03 RS6 Mugello/Ivory #905565
    01 S4 Casa/sport/6spd

It has a later vin though. So i think it is in the TC/trans (relative) clear. By the way, I am considering another one with a mid 904XXX VIN and of course it has had TC done, short period goes by Trans done too, thankfully both at dealer under warranties/service contracts.

VIN is 905274... the estimated # to have a new/updated TC is around/after 905500 I do believe. Quality on the interior/body looks very nice, easily worth $5k extra if it's really that clean. You look at the cost of paint, seats, buttons, interior pieces that aren't easily replaceable; if that's of concern.
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

well looks like someone thought it was worth the money, off the website.

Yep, reached out re: DRC, trans, time belt, etc. in service history and it was already gone...

Im looking for a RS6 under $20K. Looking for leads. looking at two in NY tomorrow. One at www.NRchevy.com

Quote Originally Posted by tedshred View Post
    Im looking for a RS6 under $20K. Looking for leads. looking at two in NY tomorrow. One at www.NRchevy.com
    Link is bad. Maybe start a new thread with the links. Find one with a replaced Trans and tc, or at least vin later than 905500 and less than 100k...for starters. No tune can help to, depends on what you want I guess.