Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 904865

I have it! drove my 904865 back from Arizona its Imola Yellow and I'll attach the paint code sticker but its inconclusive, but I know why! it was custom ordered with is color combinations from Audi originally. I'll have some more pics up soon and I even have nearly all my drive back recorded most of it is at night tho, but I did think a group of Deer were gonnna ruin my night thank god they didn't! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	paint code sticker (450x800).jpg 
Views:	227 
Size:	28.7 KB 
ID:	15182

^Congrats & Welcome aboard the

I hear ya about those deer. Going through areas of AR can also be quite exciting in the evenings with those car stops with attached antlers along the hwy.
    210K miles rolled

waiting for the pictures...this is one of probably only a few around the world...i bet it looks nice. Congrats and welcome aboard the Crazy Train .
    Ex.: 2004 Audi RS6 C5 ABT, Milltek non-resonated, 19" RS4 B7 rims, RNS-E - SOLD
    2004 AUdi RS6 C5, SE exhaust, RNS-E, 19' original rims - SOLD
    Now :2009 Audi RS6 C6 - stock yet pretty fast

Sorry direct from my phone they are too big I'll get em edited down and posted soon. However here's my Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Styhls you can see a few pics there and how fat I am

Does the giraffe fit thru the sunroof?

Enjoy!
    GBNF: Mugello, silver, carbon, RNS-E, H&R coilovers, Hotchkiss
    '14 GL550
    '79 911SC Targa

Cant see
    Will not sign up for facebook

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Car1 (800x450).jpg 
Views:	254 
Size:	26.6 KB 
ID:	15185here she is.

Welcome! Great looking ride. Wagner IC's with foglight delete looks like, good score!
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Yes, Wagner ic, stasis clovr, revo tune with switchable mode - idk how aggressive the map is so I put it in stock mode for my drive back, mtm tcu, new tq conv unsure if aftermarket, 105k timing done and maint, have a slight fuel leak from top of tank but I ordered a seal for it already- no leak if tank not full and 115f outside

There is a recall. Search gas tank

I wish i could have seen her in person. You were in and out too fast

There
    Quote Originally Posted by Styhl View Post
    Yes, Wagner ic, stasis clovr, revo tune with switchable mode - idk how aggressive the map is so I put it in stock mode for my drive back, mtm tcu, new tq conv unsure if aftermarket, 105k timing done and maint, have a slight fuel leak from top of tank but I ordered a seal for it already- no leak if tank not full and 115f outside

Makes me think back 30 years. I almost bought a 70 442 W30 in the yellow with black stripes. Friggin wicked color combo.....sleeper status was null.

Ya sorry D, I was actually there 4 hours longer than I wanted to be the dealership was an abysmal failure, they had no interdepartmental communication. Probably my worst customer service experience ever.

If anyone has parts I need a new Hood release possibly, the pull tab in the grill can withdrawal back to far and fall out of the receiving square in the grill. Im not sure if the pull tab is too short or part of the port it passes through is missing from the grill. Audi helped me wire a temporary fix up for now. Oh FYI the Audi dealership in n Scottsdale was super nice! At least on the service end. I took it there to have it given a good once over, they gave me a copy of service history they had on it, couldn't be happier with my short hour there. This is not the same place it was traded into. Just to be clear I bought it from AutoNation Subaru.

Excellent. Revo runs lean once you increase the boost and timing so don't go too far. I'm running 3 boost and 5 timing according to the SPS tool. Puts me around 15psi, and a good bit more timing. If you get the Ross Tech software, which you should, I can get you some software to piggyback onto the Revo to add fuel, world of difference. I'm adding 25% more fuel than stock, makes very good safe power.

Note; I've heard that once you lower boost with SPS only a Revo shop can raise it back up. Will confirm next week, one more thing to test...

And if your fuel isn't the best Aces IV additive can help, or/and add on a water meth kit.
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Quote Originally Posted by lswing View Post
    Excellent. Revo runs lean once you increase the boost and timing so don't go too far.
    If I put it back in stock mode for now its fine, right?

Also I noticed the car downshifts to keep the rpms around 1900 when I'm coasting to a stop, I'm guessing this is normal because of the turbos? My n/a car won't downshift coasting as soon it just tries to keep it off idle.

Also I noticed the car downshifts to keep the rpms around 1900 when I'm coasting to a stop, I'm guessing this is normal because of the turbos? My n/a car won't downshift coasting as soon it just tries to keep it off idle.
    Probably the MTM TCU, which, from what I have heard, is a must mod.

Nice car. You will be the talk of the donut shop in that color.........
    Daytona/Ebony/Carbon/SEE/RNS-E/19X9 Speedline "Peelers"

Stock should be stock, so you are fine. Even running boost at 1 or 2 would be fine I think, add some timing 1-3. It's when you get to 3+ that things start to lean out.

I'll have to see what my rpm's are on the downshift to a stop, always been really smooth so never noticed them at 1,900 or so.

Quote Originally Posted by lswing View Post
    I'll have to see what my rpm's are on the downshift to a stop, always been really smooth so never noticed them at 1,900 or so.
    i watched it on my lunch drive today and its when it gets down to 1k it downshifts and goes back to 2, i think its just the torque and i've not had a real car to know what it feels like. seems like its trying to keep the power available if i need it, do these transmissions use the fuzzy logic thats on other VW group cars? my passat tiptronic "learns" my driving style? My C/E light is so i'm gonna have to try and pin that down hopefully its something simple and not o2 sensors.