Thread: Nozzle placement pics for W/M injection...??

Nozzle placement pics for W/M injection...??

I'm getting ready to install a DO w/m kit. It'd be great to see some pics of where others have placed their nozzles.

kiat@coneyislandcustoms.com

We put one D05 nozzle on each side of the y-pipe (while it was out of the car to catch all debris), drilled into the top edge about 8 inches away from the intake. Seems to work well. Single line from the pump is split in the engine bay with a DO splitter piece. Boost measurement line is tapped into a vacuum line I believe, here's a pic of the control stashed into the fuse area. Mounted 2.5 gallon tank and pump in place of old battery in the trunk, built a custom cover.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rs6-WM-photo.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	87.8 KB 
ID:	15178
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Here's the trunk mount tank. If you haven't done it, I'll get an engine bay pic tonight, but really just barely shows the nozzles on each side of the y-pipe. This setup is set to about half spray most of the year, only full spray in summer or it bogs the engine down. We've noticed buildup of the spray/washer fluid in the bottom of the y-pipe down by the ic's, clearly plenty of spray.

Name:	rs6-tank-photo.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	66.7 KB 
ID:	15179
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Quote Originally Posted by lswing View Post
    Here's the trunk mount tank. If you haven't done it, I'll get an engine bay pic tonight, but really just barely shows the nozzles on each side of the y-pipe. This setup is set to about half spray most of the year, only full spray in summer or it bogs the engine down. We've noticed buildup of the spray/washer fluid in the bottom of the y-pipe down by the ic's, clearly plenty of spray.

Name:	rs6-tank-photo.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	66.7 KB 
ID:	15179
    As Tyler Durden once said, "What's in the F@#$ing box?!?!"

Did you get rid of the breadbox battery with an 925 and then stuff in the Devil's Own reservoir in there????
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

The first rule of my Audi's custom trunk work; don't talk about my Audi's custom trunk work. The second rule....

Ok, so furthest back is PC925 mounted vertically, then pump next to 2.5 Gallon res. Fill on top, lights to make it fancy and window to see level, had a custom speaker box guy fab it, about the same size as the old lump cover.

PC925 has been good for a few years now, cranks low if I let it sit weeks during winter, so just put on battery tender.