Thread: Will these spacers work?

Will these spacers work?

Looking to put some 12mm spacers on the car. trynig to figure out what which is the best way to go with out spending a ton of money. i was lookig at these http://www.ebay.com/itm/Complete-Set...ht_4046wt_1362

i just bought some from draft designs, my indy recommended them, check out their site, they look nice and are reasonably priced

They will bolt up fine and ensure hubscentric operation. 12mm is pushing the limit IMO though depending on what your rim offset is. 10mm is common for spacers added to OEM spec offset the rear. Adding that much spacer on the front has been known to cause conflict with fenders depending on ride height, cornering, etc. I would caution against 12mm, but that's just me.
    '02 S6 Avant Silver - Pokey | Carbon Black/Ebony RS6 w/ stuff - darn quick | '03 Daytona Grey/Ebony RS6 w/ more stuff - quicker yet | '91 NSX CDN issue with 6spd & BBSC - quicker yet and then some | '87 Buick GNX OEM clone w/ lots of stuff - quickest hands down

11mm spacers on the rear with stockers is perfect but will not work on fronts due to rub issues.
    91' NSX Turbo 700whp/550tq
    03' RS6 550ish bhp/tq
    09' R8 :-)

Running 10 front, 12 rear, lowered. Occasional rubbing in front, with few passengers, on very bumpy roads.
    6spd complete