Thread: Need rear bumper cover & deck lid. Any leads?

Need rear bumper cover & deck lid. Any leads?

I haven't researched part #s yet but I'm guessing bumper cover is unique to RS6, the deck lid not.

Yesterday mine fell victim to cell phone idiocy.

I got off easy. The event ended up with one guy - the perpetrator - hitting a tree bigger around than a basketball at abt. 50 mph no braking whatsoever, only some sm amt of speed scrubbed off by smacking & grazing across my bumper. Ugly.

Check shokan? Their last two were front end damage.

+1 for Shokan. Very easy to deal with and extremely happy with quality of salvaged parts. Shipping wasn't too bad. Core support, radiator, 2 headlight assemblies and a PS cooler to my door for $95 if I remember correctly.

I have a rear bumper and complete trunk lid with tub, spoiler, and badge

They are ebony black.

The trunk has a very slight indentation that is hardly noticeable and should be easily popped out.

I also have the tailights. I have four doors, fenders, hood, and and bunch of other stuff that I am going to be listing soon.

Let me know if still looking...

Thanks.

Pedro

OTE=CBeau;259505]I haven't researched part #s yet but I'm guessing bumper cover is unique to RS6, the deck lid not.

Yesterday mine fell victim to cell phone idiocy.

I got off easy. The event ended up with one guy - the perpetrator - hitting a tree bigger around than a basketball at abt. 50 mph no braking whatsoever, only some sm amt of speed scrubbed off by smacking & grazing across my bumper. Ugly.[/QUOTE]

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rs6rearend.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	35.8 KB 
ID:	15144
    This is a picture of the trunk and bumper before I removed them from the car. Thanks.

I sent you a pm with links to pictures of the parts. I am just following up in case you do not get the pm. Thanks.

I have rear end bumper and deck lid available in Mugello blue if interested!
    Current Rides:
    2000 Toyota Celica GT-S Supercharged | 2000 Audi S4 Stage 3 | 2008 Audi TT 3.2 | 2003 Audi RS6 Avant