Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anybody who makes or knows where Ican get the MilltekTYPE tips?{same shape-size}RS6c5

Anybody who makes or knows where Ican get the MilltekTYPE tips?{same shape-size}RS6c5

If anybody know any good site or know somebody who makes them please let me know...

got a contact Ed Bishop but its not sure if he is gonna reply...so I am looking further...

thanks

Mike

you can buy it from Milltek as well, not sure if does worth the money, but they can be bought as spare parts...
    Ex.: 2004 Audi RS6 C5 ABT, Milltek non-resonated, 19" RS4 B7 rims, RNS-E - SOLD
    2004 AUdi RS6 C5, SE exhaust, RNS-E, 19' original rims - SOLD
    Now :2009 Audi RS6 C6 - stock yet pretty fast

Milltek is around $300, I got mine from bishop,reasonably priced, and good quality.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	186 
Size:	45.0 KB 
ID:	15066
    6spd complete

Quote Originally Posted by mik15 View Post
    you can buy it from Milltek as well, not sure if does worth the money, but they can be bought as spare parts...
    yah thats the problem..its not worth the money for me...they are asking too much just for the tips...thats why I am trying to fing other solution to it...

Quote Originally Posted by Zmey View Post
    Milltek is around $300, I got mine from bishop,reasonably priced, and good quality.Click image for larger version. 

buddy I got eds bishop mail adress today so I sent him a mail...lets see if he responds because a guy told me that he wrote to him also few months ago with no answer...

love them...you got more pics? i have ste same color so i can get the exact idea how they will look

are the tips on the SE exhaust easily removable? or is it any welding and cutting involved? Zmey yours look great, though would wanna keep the black as on the original SE that i have now...can they do that?
    Ex.: 2004 Audi RS6 C5 ABT, Milltek non-resonated, 19" RS4 B7 rims, RNS-E - SOLD
    2004 AUdi RS6 C5, SE exhaust, RNS-E, 19' original rims - SOLD
    Now :2009 Audi RS6 C6 - stock yet pretty fast

Quote Originally Posted by XRS6X View Post
    love them...you got more pics? i have ste same color so i can get the exact idea how they will look
    Sorry that's about all I have, there is a video it's been posted few times before might give you an idea http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RxnYH3JONkE
    6spd complete

Quote Originally Posted by mik15 View Post
    are the tips on the SE exhaust easily removable? or is it any welding and cutting involved? Zmey yours look great, though would wanna keep the black as on the original SE that i have now...can they do that?
    Thank you

I could be wrong but as far as I remember it's requires cutting and welding. I'm sure milltek offers the tips in black, if you get them form bishop you will have to spray paint them yourself.
    6spd complete

Sorry that's about all I have, there is a video it's been posted few times before might give you an idea http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RxnYH3JONkE

LOVE IT!! i just hope he answers to my mail...

Hey guys,

Sorry if I missed some of your emails. Have the spam filter on max so I may have missed a few. The tips have been out of stock for a very long time but I did get word that I may be able to get a few more sets. How many of you are out there that want a set? Price would be $150 shipped.

Thanks,
    Ed

Quote Originally Posted by pohsib View Post
    Hey guys,

Sorry if I missed some of your emails. Have the spam filter on max so I may have missed a few. The tips have been out of stock for a very long time but I did get word that I may be able to get a few more sets. How many of you are out there that want a set? Price would be $150 shipped.

Thanks,
    Ed
    Hey Ed,

great to hear from you!..if you can see try to read my mail..I WANT one for sure....can it be shiped to Slovakia please? Is it possible to get me the black ones?

really want to get these on my rs6..they look awesome!

hope to hear from you soon..

Mike

Hey guys,

Thanks,
    Ed
    hey

Hey Ed, the mail I wrote you bounced back... where can I send you the order...or its fine here and when you get the tips you will contact us? Please remember that I am interested in a set for my rs6 c5.

thanks a lot

mike

Hey guys,

Thanks,
    Ed

I would like a set please

Put me down for a set as well please!
    Current Rides:
    2000 Toyota Celica GT-S Supercharged | 2000 Audi S4 Stage 3 | 2008 Audi TT 3.2 | 2003 Audi RS6 Avant

JayB & Korben007, you both have 1 set aside for you. I will PM you details once I confirmation on when these will arrive.

R these a little bigger then stock?
    Current Rides:
    2000 Toyota Celica GT-S Supercharged | 2000 Audi S4 Stage 3 | 2008 Audi TT 3.2 | 2003 Audi RS6 Avant

Quote Originally Posted by Korben007 View Post
    R these a little bigger then stock?
    look at the pic that zmey has..there you can get the idea how big the are and they look on the car and if you go to the section for sale and want to buy you will find a thread with pictures of the tips...