Quote Originally Posted by Other_Erik View Post
Saw in your original post you're running 265/35-19's, doesn't that throw the speedo off a bit, or you using reluctor wheels? I'm trying to go wide for my summer wheels/tires setup, thinking about going stock fronts 255/40-18 and going 295/35-18 in the rear, but worried about losing the bead running 11.5" wide tires on a 8" wide rim... At your power level, are you experiencing any loss of traction under hard acceleration? If not, then I have a long time before I have to worry about going wider in the rear, can save myself a couple hundred bucks on the next set of tires...

O_E
Yeah it will change the speedo a touch, but it actually changes it so that it is spot on as the speed normally reads a little low from factory.

I would not be running 295s on an 8' rim, hence why I'm looking at running R8 Rims with 255/35/19s front and 295/30/19s rear.

I am getting a little traction loss but that's the reason I am looking at the R8 rims (I have 40:60 and up to 20:80 torque split). This is also why I have installed an LSD in the front diff.

On Stock position/size/turbos and Auto I would not run staggered but rather get the best set of 265 or 275 sticky rubber you can afford.