Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Carbon spoiler

Carbon spoiler

Does anyone know the manufacturer of this carbon spoiler? Where can I get one? Thanks

Edit: OOPS! Yes I did
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3141.jpg 
Views:	236 
Size:	132.2 KB 
ID:	14947   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3142.jpg 
Views:	247 
Size:	123.4 KB 
ID:	14948  
    Last edited by Corse998r; February 22nd, 2014 at 04:24.

This?

Did you forget a pic

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	new rs6.jpg 
Views:	246 
Size:	90.8 KB 
ID:	14949

like this one?
    2004 RS6
    APR, KW, REMUS

Limited production

1400 bucks

I have one

mine was over 2K , stephen did some remakes in the usa for less...for the lucky few that bit the bullet...it makes the car doesn't it Dave
    2004 RS6
    APR, KW, REMUS

It's called the kohlenstoff spoiler. I was in Stephens group buy as well.

http://www.kohlenstoff.jp/archives/274
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	200 
Size:	100.0 KB 
ID:	14950  
    Last edited by repda503; February 22nd, 2014 at 09:56. Reason: Added link
    Avus Silver: Viper ECU / MTM TCU / ACE TC / Rebuilt Trans/ PSS9 / AWE Uppers / Clear Corners / Carbon lip

Quote Originally Posted by johnnie27 View Post
    mine was over 2K , stephen did some remakes in the usa for less...for the lucky few that bit the bullet...it makes the car doesn't it Dave
    It does make the car - and that is why I painted mine exactly like yours, except Daytona. Still have to put it on though. I decided to wait until spring. I have spent the last year "pretending" it is on, so paying attention to curbs, etc., is always being considered.

The other thing that looks sharp is the elimination of the yellow in the headlights. How much work was that? Do you run a a yellow bulb?

Craig
    Daytona/Ebony/Carbon/SEE/RNS-E/19X9 Speedline "Peelers"

Those are bad ass. So there was a company that made them originally and you guys had someone with an autoclave and carbon fiber company make reproductions of it? How can I get one of these?

I would think that it would eventually ruin the paint on the front bumper cover since it acts as a slip on and will slide up and down on the paint.
    91' NSX Turbo 700whp/550tq
    03' RS6 550ish bhp/tq
    09' R8 :-)

Somebody put me in touch with Stephen

And some day we will all push weeds up from the soil.

I will enjoy my carbon lip and let it mar my 3m clearbra

Quote Originally Posted by NSU RS6 View Post
    It does make the car - and that is why I painted mine exactly like yours, except Daytona. Still have to put it on though. I decided to wait until spring. I have spent the last year "pretending" it is on, so paying attention to curbs, etc., is always being considered.

The other thing that looks sharp is the elimination of the yellow in the headlights. How much work was that? Do you run a a yellow bulb?

Craig
    Hi Craig , my lights are as the cars in OZ where delivered no mods , the have a orange bulb as stock here ...you splitter coded will look awesome i ran mine for 4 years in carbon...then painted it last year....its very very durable!!!
    2004 RS6
    APR, KW, REMUS

Quote Originally Posted by na1mt View Post
    I would think that it would eventually ruin the paint on the front bumper cover since it acts as a slip on and will slide up and down on the paint.
    this mate no offense.... would have to be the most SPASTIC thing i ever read on this forum!
    2004 RS6
    APR, KW, REMUS

this mate no offense.... would have to be the most SPASTIC thing i ever read on this forum!
    Really??? It doesn't take the place of any part.....it fits over your existing bumper. And it will move as you drive thus coming into contact with the bumper cover and acting as an abrasive. If you cover your bumper with 3M it wouldn't matter, as Dave said....which I honestly didn't think of.
    03' RS6 550ish bhp/tq

Really??? It doesn't take the place of any part.....it fits over your existing bumper. And it will move as you drive thus coming into contact with the bumper cover and acting as an abrasive. If you cover your bumper with 3M it wouldn't matter, as Dave said....which I honestly didn't think of.
    yeah sorry mate, its fixed to the bumper it moves with the bumper, 5 years no issues...nothing that cant be buffed out anyway
    2004 RS6
    APR, KW, REMUS

yeah sorry mate, its fixed to the bumper it moves with the bumper, 5 years no issues...nothing that cant be buffed out anyway
    To each their own.....I personally liked the Cupra lip better. I saw the one installed on Speedtrapped's old car pictured in the original post here and it rubbed against the bumper, mostly on the sides. He also had another one that was basically shattered from a hit. Maybe you drilled a couple extra holes in your bumper or used a little more double faced tape to stick yours on. If I was going to spend $1400+ on a lip or lower valence, I would make sure it bolted on in place of the existing one instead of slipping over what was there........just my $.02
    03' RS6 550ish bhp/tq

To each their own.....I personally liked the Cupra lip better. I saw the one installed on Speedtrapped's old car pictured in the original post here and it rubbed against the bumper, mostly on the sides. He also had another one that was basically shattered from a hit. Maybe you drilled a couple extra holes in your bumper or used a little more double faced tape to stick yours on. If I was going to spend $1400+ on a lip or lower valence, I would make sure it bolted on in place of the existing one instead of slipping over what was there........just my $.02
    yes agree there is nothin quite like a 1 inch piece of plastic to make the front of a car.

no extra holes for mounting just applied correctly ..been airborne , 180 mph..track days..drags..shopping .... dirt roads....no issues ever..all the best mate..
    2004 RS6
    APR, KW, REMUS

yes agree there is nothin quite like a 1 inch piece of plastic to make the front of a car.
    Carbon is just fancy plastic ya know....certainly the carbon looks good, but the simplicity of the cupra isn't bad, each to their own!
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com