Thread: Bluetooth Setup, Line In, LED Tails

Bluetooth Setup, Line In, LED Tails

I'll probably be saying so long to the RS this year, so in advance thought I'd pop a couple items up here so they don't go along with the card when traded.

LED Tail lights... these are the tails that I think look best, bought a year + ago from eBay seller. I'll try to post up some pics this evening.

Bluetooth retrofit - replaces the onstar setup to give bluetooth speakerphone capabilities as well as streaming audio. I use it for streaming audio every day in combination with a line in adapter for the Symphony II head unit. The speakerphone function works well, but the mic quality in the RS is not the best, callers say it sounds a little tinny. Guessing a mic swap out with something modern and made for bluetooth car setups would help.

The line in adapter is the PAC model... plugs right in line with the plugs on the back of the symphony II and bypasses the CD Changer and XM function. In other words, put it on CD changer (hit cd button twice) or the SAT button, and your in line in mode.

how much are you asking for the line in adapter?

They sell for $70 now so I'd go $40 shipped.

ok, does it work real good, no static or anything? and would it come with the radio keys lol?

Quote Originally Posted by SA RS6 View Post
    ok, does it work real good, no static or anything? and would it come with the radio keys lol?
    It does, very clean, great audio quality. Funny you mention the keys, I was planning on pulling everything out as I think the trade may happen this weekend and I'm having trouble locating the things. Hopefully I will be able to find them this evening.

I'll update the thread..

Ok no problem, I'm very intrested, even if you don't find the keys it's not a deal breaker.

Good news, found the keys and was able to pull it out. I'm going to leave the bluetooth with the car, too much of a pain to uninstall that.

That said, line in is available. Going to mod this thread and post the tails separate with pics. Also the car, will probably have for a few more weeks unless something worth trading for comes up.

well i get paid tomorrow, ill take the line in, wanna PM me your payment method?

You got it!

Check your PM for the LED thread.

Paypal?
    Daytona/Ebony/Carbon/SEE/RNS-E/19X9 Speedline "Peelers"

This is now sold!

sorry i didnt update, got it in the mail Monday, got it installed, works great, he was a great guy to deal with, would buy from him again. thank you sir