Thread: 03 RS6 Part Out

03 RS6 Part Out

I am in the process of building a C5 RS6 Avant here on the west coast. I have purchased a whole RS6 to use for my parts needed. I be using the engine and some body parts. Most of the rest of the car is up for grabs. I already have a Euro interior in the S6 Avant so the RS6 stock interior is up for grabs. The car holds a salvage title with 59k on the clock. I have been driving it around for 6 months and everything works great. Kind of sad to take it apart but it has to be done. I will also be selling the auto transmission it works fine hasn't given me any trouble. The VIN is WUAPV54B83N905640 so you can mark that one off the list...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	16647292_5X.jpg 
Views:	371 
Size:	24.5 KB 
ID:	14763Click image for larger version. 

Name:	16647292_6X.jpg 
Views:	355 
Size:	28.4 KB 
ID:	14764
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RS6 Car_00001.jpg 
Views:	398 
Size:	51.2 KB 
ID:	14765Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RS6 Car_00002.jpg 
Views:	413 
Size:	62.6 KB 
ID:	14766
    Current Rides:
    2000 Toyota Celica GT-S Supercharged | 2000 Audi S4 Stage 3 | 2008 Audi TT 3.2 | 2003 Audi RS6 Avant

Shame to take apart, but understand why with all the parts moving to the S6 chassis to create an Avant clone. Is it CF trim? If so, PM me on the price for all of the trim pieces.
    '02 S6 Avant Silver - Pokey | Carbon Black/Ebony RS6 w/ stuff - darn quick | '03 Daytona Grey/Ebony RS6 w/ more stuff - quicker yet | '91 NSX CDN issue with 6spd & BBSC - quicker yet and then some | '87 Buick GNX OEM clone w/ lots of stuff - quickest hands down

What kind of rims are those? Are they up for grabs?

Calling dibs on:
    -Speedometer
    -Black Leather Armrest top of the center console
    -Ashtray
    -Front upper and lower Honeycomb Grill if your selling that. Please PM me with costs. Thanks!
    Current: Black Pearl Metallic Effect/Ebony, RNS-E, Euro + pedals, oCarbon, Hotchkiss Front & Rear Sway Bars, Koni Yellow's

I call dibs on badges, interior trim (carbon fiber) and rims if they are up for grabs.
    Currently living in Ansbach, Germany. 03 RS6 US spec - Eurocharged Stage II tuned, OZ rims, Zimmerman formula Z drilled rotors, Ferodo Pads.

Asking price of the headlights? Hazard Relay? Headlight switch, Climate Control Module and Symphony (as long as the softouch is unblemished)? And SE Catback?

Looking for the drivers side knee panel, under the steering wheel....w/o broken tabs.
    Cheers, G2/Gary
    C5-RS6/KWV3/Revo/H20 Inj./Custom BBK/Custom cooling/CNC arms \ VW Touareg V10 \ B7A4 2.0T Avant \ Mk1 Callaway Scirocco \ audirs6parts@gmail.com / www.oilpro.myamsoil.com

What's the 411 on the part-out? I PM'd you after initial listing about the CF trim and haven't heard from you. Also would like lower center grill if someone else hasn't already laid claim and both fog lights.
    Last edited by Bigglezworth; January 30th, 2014 at 17:08.
    '02 S6 Avant Silver - Pokey | Carbon Black/Ebony RS6 w/ stuff - darn quick | '03 Daytona Grey/Ebony RS6 w/ more stuff - quicker yet | '91 NSX CDN issue with 6spd & BBSC - quicker yet and then some | '87 Buick GNX OEM clone w/ lots of stuff - quickest hands down

Quote Originally Posted by Bigglezworth View Post
    What's the 411 on the part-out? I PM'd you after initial listing about the CF trim and haven't heard from you. Also would like lower center grill and both fog lights.
    What he said X2
    Current: Black Pearl Metallic Effect/Ebony, RNS-E, Euro + pedals, oCarbon, Hotchkiss Front & Rear Sway Bars, Koni Yellow's

Front brakes please!
    2001 S4 Avant 6mt: AMD tuned, Stasis Streetsports.
    2003 RS6 Sedan 6mt: AMD tuned, 515awhp/635awtq, PSS9's, 4:1 Diff
    2006 Carrera S 6mt: EvoMS tuned, Sharkwerkes Exhaust, Numeric shifter, Fuchs Reps

sorry for the lack of response guys. been really busy and I had a few locals interested in buying the whole car. So everyone knows this car came to me missing a few things. This car is on S6 brakes in the front. So sad but someone decided the car didn't need the rs brakes. NO carbon trim. The RS body will be sold as a full kit and/or with the shell. At this point im just looking for offers on the whole car minus the engine and/or seats.

PS Also have my S6 engine and manual drive train to go with the RS6 shell was toying the idea of a S6 sedan.
    Current Rides:
    2000 Toyota Celica GT-S Supercharged | 2000 Audi S4 Stage 3 | 2008 Audi TT 3.2 | 2003 Audi RS6 Avant

I'm interested in the seats. How much?
    2002 Audi S6 - O1E swap, Tial 770R 2.7T swap