Thread: Coin

Coin

*This is an unpaid advertisement* So I'm sure some of you have seen this ad at the top of rs6.com or have heard of it through the news. Im very excited about it, and just wanted to let everyone know that they are still on pre-order for $50. They start shipping in April. Take a look. And If anybody pre-orders with my referral code, i get $5 off for each person. so you could feasibly get yours for free. https://onlycoin.com/?referral=vHVcLQEC
    Avus RS 6, RNS-E/BT/RVC, Eurocharged/MTM, SuperSports, PSS9/Hotchkis, SS Lines/EBC Reds, FMU/BMC, Sportec vents, 007's, 9500ci, Black Optics/Headlights/Trim/Rims, CC; coming soon: stage 3 snow meth

Quote Originally Posted by JSRS6 View Post
    *This is an unpaid advertisement* So I'm sure some of you have seen this ad at the top of rs6.com or have heard of it through the news. Im very excited about it, and just wanted to let everyone know that they are still on pre-order for $50. They start shipping in April. Take a look. And If anybody pre-orders with my referral code, i get $5 off for each person. so you could feasibly get yours for free. https://onlycoin.com/?referral=vHVcLQEC

Thanks Josh very cool I will prob order and use your referral code!
    Current: Black Pearl Metallic Effect/Ebony, RNS-E, Euro + pedals, oCarbon, Hotchkiss Front & Rear Sway Bars, Koni Yellow's

that is bad ass. i want one now lol

Quote Originally Posted by SA RS6 View Post
    that is bad ass. i want one now lol
    +1 I want ....more importantly....I want in on the IPO....

That is bad ACE! If this car project weren't happening right now I would be all over that.
    2004 S4 Avant - 2003 Avus Silver RS6 MT (sold)
    Public link to Onedrive.com 6MT Files
    https://1drv.ms/f/s!AjZTWt7Mgp7SiVfliUkt64Ao6iSE

FYI, the company is doing beta testing in the SF Bay Area if anyone wants to preorder and sign up for the beta test program.
    Avus RS 6, RNS-E/BT/RVC, Eurocharged/MTM, SuperSports, PSS9/Hotchkis, SS Lines/EBC Reds, FMU/BMC, Sportec vents, 007's, 9500ci, Black Optics/Headlights/Trim/Rims, CC; coming soon: stage 3 snow meth