Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fs: 03 rs6

Fs: 03 rs6

Hi Guys,
    After several fun year of owning my RS6 the time has come to part ways.

Daytona Grey (i would say it is a 7/10 as the front end is peppered from a lot of highway driving)
    Black interior
    All options except warm weather package
    117K miles (I bought the car with 54k)
    19" wheels
    2 new tires - the other 2 have about 10K
    Timing belt, water pump, rollers, done at 95K
    Alternator done at 80K
    Torque Converter done at time of purchase along with all O2 sensors
    Oil changed every 5k miles
    All control arms have been replaced
    New pads and rotors this past year

This has been my daily driver for the past few years and has been troublefree.

Now for the bad part - the car has a reconstructed title. It was a recovered theft car with minimal damage that the previous owner purchased and fixed.

Asking $12k.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Pics and a link please, interested. Where was the damage done, quality of repair? No tune right? Stock except wheels?
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Here are some pictures of the car when it was damaged. I will also get some pics of the car as it is now.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo (1).jpg 
Views:	387 
Size:	110.0 KB 
ID:	14367Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo (2).jpg 
Views:	326 
Size:	99.6 KB 
ID:	14368Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo (3).jpg 
Views:	321 
Size:	96.0 KB 
ID:	14369Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo (4).jpg 
Views:	307 
Size:	113.7 KB 
ID:	14370Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo (5).jpg 
Views:	309 
Size:	112.9 KB 
ID:	14371Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo (6).jpg 
Views:	308 
Size:	132.2 KB 
ID:	14372Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo (7).jpg 
Views:	274 
Size:	97.0 KB 
ID:	14373Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo (1).jpg 
Views:	387 
Size:	110.0 KB 
ID:	14367

Um, you interested in selling?
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Here are some more recent pics of the car.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1095-a.jpg 
Views:	605 
Size:	58.4 KB 
ID:	14393Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1095-b.jpg 
Views:	565 
Size:	51.9 KB 
ID:	14394Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1095-d.jpg 
Views:	564 
Size:	62.3 KB 
ID:	14395Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1095-k.jpg 
Views:	542 
Size:	80.9 KB 
ID:	14396Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1095-n.jpg 
Views:	570 
Size:	82.2 KB 
ID:	14397Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1095-o.jpg 
Views:	539 
Size:	61.3 KB 
ID:	14398

lswing,
    Damage was done in 2005-6 I believe. I purchased the car in 2009. The previous owner purchased it, fixed it, and drove it for a while.
    As you can see the damage was pretty light. The repair was executed well
    The car is stock with the exception of the wheels and the tail lights.
    Let me know if you have any more questions.

Thanks, looks really clean!

Can anybody in the area check this out?

Wow looks cleaner than a lot of the lower milage examples and priced very fairly considering repair & the service history, GLWS someone get on this!
    Current: Black Pearl Metallic Effect/Ebony, RNS-E, Euro + pedals, oCarbon, Hotchkiss Front & Rear Sway Bars, Koni Yellow's

Are those OE 19" rims or Hartmann reps? Kind price btw ! GLWS.
    SOLD ! 2003 RS6 Mugello/Silver -MTM
    2001 allroad 6-speed (300K+), 1992 Mercedes-Benz 500E, 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLK63, 2010 BMW X3, 1986 16V Scirocco, 2005 Mercedes E55 Wagon

Gustaf, very good. Can you get me the last 5 of VIN? I want to estimate the life of the trans. Also pics of buttons, more interior? Looks like it was repaired/painted well. I'll certainly need to look some things over here, but interested for sure. RNS-E or standard deck?

Looks Black vs. Daytona Gray
    '02 S6 Avant Silver - Pokey | Carbon Black/Ebony RS6 w/ stuff - darn quick | '03 Daytona Grey/Ebony RS6 w/ more stuff - quicker yet | '91 NSX CDN issue with 6spd & BBSC - quicker yet and then some | '87 Buick GNX OEM clone w/ lots of stuff - quickest hands down

lswing - PM sent with VIN info.
    I'm heading to St Louis for the week for work purposes and will see if I have some additional pics of the interior on my laptop. Otherwise, they might need to wait until this weekend - sorry.
    The deck is the factory unit. Had considered RNS-E but never pulled the trigger.
    Trans is good - no funny shifting. I had the fluid changed at 60K and 90K and as mentioned the TC was done right when I bought the car (54K miles).
    Overall repaint was done pretty well but as I said the front end is a bit peppered as one would expect after 117K miles. There is one minor area (about 1" x 2") on the drivers front fender where something must have dripped on the paint and it has lifted. I will try and get a better picture of that as well.
    Regarding the rims, they are reps.
    All DRC components were replaced under warranty just before my purchasing as well. No leaks or clunking from that either.
    Also, both front wheel bearings and axles (from Raxles) were replaced in the past couple of years.

Let me know if there are any other questions.

Quote Originally Posted by lswing View Post
    Gustaf, very good. Can you get me the last 5 of VIN? I want to estimate the life of the trans. Also pics of buttons, more interior? Looks like it was repaired/painted well. I'll certainly need to look some things over here, but interested for sure. RNS-E or standard deck?
    Great price if the trans will hold....GLWS!

Heck....it's worth that in parts....someone PLEASE buy this in the next 48 hours so I don't have to have this conversation with my wife for the third time....

Debating whether a 3rd RS is worth half my my net worth.......thinking....thinking...

Quote Originally Posted by 905084 View Post
    Great price if the trans will hold....GLWS!

Heck....it's worth that in parts....someone PLEASE buy this in the next 48 hours so I don't have to have this conversation with my wife for the third time....
    I'm currently in negotiations....by the time we get a mediator involved it will be closer to three weeks....

Edit; With wife by the way, not seller....

Sorry to derail but is there anywhere that still sells those tail lights?

Quick Google search resulted in the following: http://www.bks-tuning.com/Audi-A6-C5...lights-upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by lswing View Post
    I'm currently in negotiations....by the time we get a mediator involved it will be closer to three weeks....

Edit; With wife by the way, not seller....

Seriously.....for the price of a 2008 Subaru....(or not even my bar bill for the year).....for the love of god someone buy this......

Quote Originally Posted by 905084 View Post
    Seriously.....for the price of a 2008 Subaru....(or not even my bar bill for the year).....for the love of god someone buy this......
    Shhhhhh.....

Sounds about right with the bar tab!

Been looking at some older Allroads and newer A4's, but I think this might be a touch more fun!