Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: 6MT Conversion Project

Quote Originally Posted by Beardown1 View Post
    Man Greg.....I can relate! Did my SJP and after run pump.....then a bad MAF......then a bad N75......and now.....front passenger DRC strut hose has a hole in it. Keep your head up!! I keep telling myself that I am never getting rid of this car (first car I have ever said that about) so it is all an investment. By the way....after replacing the after run pump (supposedly as a preventative measure) I realized that the original one wasn't working. I now hear it doing it's job every time I shut the car off.
    I don't know how you get away with this. I GUARANTEE you that if Andy lived with me she would have put the kaybash on this a long time ago.
    2004 S4 Avant - 2003 Avus Silver RS6 MT (sold)
    Public link to Onedrive.com 6MT Files
    https://1drv.ms/f/s!AjZTWt7Mgp7SiVfliUkt64Ao6iSE

Could have been why the turbos went south

Quote Originally Posted by Beardown1 View Post
    Man Greg.....I can relate! Did my SJP and after run pump.....then a bad MAF......then a bad N75......and now.....front passenger DRC strut hose has a hole in it. Keep your head up!! I keep telling myself that I am never getting rid of this car (first car I have ever said that about) so it is all an investment. By the way....after replacing the after run pump (supposedly as a preventative measure) I realized that the original one wasn't working. I now hear it doing it's job every time I shut the car off.

Greg mine actually sounds slightly worse, let me know what you find.
    6spd complete

I have an suitable ABS module from the VW for sale, if anyone needs one.