Thread: 904952 Manheim buyback/slipping transmission looks to be on the market again

904952 Manheim buyback/slipping transmission looks to be on the market again

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...56941330&Log=0

Better have a PPI done. Looks like they are not disclosing the slipping trans even though they know its slipping because Manheim disclosed it after the buyback from kvicen and relist.

Pretty sleazy operation even for a used car dealer. I will lookup what they paid for it tomorrow. $12300

I guess they could have fixed the transmission in a week? Not!

Cant knock a business for wanting to turn a buck. 12300 to 19900 But dont buy a vehicle with known defects and try to flip it in a week for 7500 in profit without disclosing the defects.

Never mind the frame damage history.

Eeeks
    Last edited by DHall1; October 14th, 2013 at 16:35.

blah, blah, blah

Just do a search for 904952

http://www.rs6.com/showthread.php/26...ghlight=904952

Someone should call and waste a little bit of their time
    91' NSX Turbo 700whp/550tq
    03' RS6 550ish bhp/tq
    09' R8 :-)

I could offer 13k for the car. Would make the proper donor for my Avant project.

"PRICCED FOR FAST SALE". They'll tell you about the transmission and the frame damage after the check clears!!!!!
    2013 Audi S8

I gave $12.5 for thing 2 with 190k....trans lasted 500 miles.....(maybe it's me).....$1000 for a trans TQ....$850 for rebuilt turbos...2k for Wags...all combined in her for less than 18k and 4 months of my life and I wouldn't trade her for nothing.

RS6 with a slipping trans....I'd give 10k for.....but then again, I already have my fair share..

For anyone considering this gem, Penfed is back down to 1.99 for 5 yrs...
    2013 Audi S8

that's funny ttboost, i get the penfed emails and i was just looking at those too, lower for 48 months. penfed is great.

Yep..deciding factor getting into my Benz...
    2013 Audi S8

I called the seller yesterday and asked about the car. He stated that the car was in excellent condition with no problems and it had a clean Carfax. When I asked him how he acquired it he kind of stuttered and realized by the caller ID that I was calling from Texas and said that it was bought it here. Then I mentioned that I owned the car and that the reason it was at the auction was because it was a buy back because of the transmission. He said that he took it to Audi and had the transmission computer re-flashed at a cost of $1900. When he stated that it had a good Carfax I mentioned that it sold at the auction with a frame announcement. He acted like he didn't know anything about it and that he had inspected the car and it was good. Anyway if anyone is interested in this car then beware. He doesn't seem to be the most honest and forthcoming about the facts.
    #1 RS6 Mugello/Silver, RNS-E, Revo Tune, Sold. #2 RS6 Avus Silver/Silver, SE Exhaust. 08 Suburban LTZ 4x4. 09 Cadillac CTS-V 670 hp. Sold. 2000 BMW Z3M Roadster Dinan Supercharged, 2008 BM3 m3 Coupe, 2011 BMW M3 sedan, 1990 Spec Miata.

Well it was the ol $1900 dollar trans reflash trick.

It does not get much worse than this.

Surprised? No. But to come out and flat out lie. My god people.

Quote Originally Posted by DHall1 View Post
    http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...56941330&Log=0

Better have a PPI done. Looks like they are not disclosing the slipping trans even though they know its slipping because Manheim disclosed it after the buyback from kvicen and relist.

Pretty sleazy operation even for a used car dealer. I will lookup what they paid for it tomorrow. $12300

I guess they could have fixed the transmission in a week? Not!

Cant knock a business for wanting to turn a buck. 12300 to 19900 But dont buy a vehicle with known defects and try to flip it in a week for 7500 in profit without disclosing the defects.

Never mind the frame damage history.

Eeeks

Surprise, surprise, surprise

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Audi-RS6-Bas...t_35178wt_1219

"The transmission is rebuilt" LOL

The wheels are nicked up and the tires are mismatched unless he had them refinished and new tires installed. I swapped out the wheels and tires with a extra set that I had. Its funny how the ad says that the transmission was rebuilt now. Before he said it was reflashed. Carfax isn't showing anything about Frame Damage yet. Maybe Autocheck does. I have to admit it does look good though.
    #1 RS6 Mugello/Silver, RNS-E, Revo Tune, Sold. #2 RS6 Avus Silver/Silver, SE Exhaust. 08 Suburban LTZ 4x4. 09 Cadillac CTS-V 670 hp. Sold. 2000 BMW Z3M Roadster Dinan Supercharged, 2008 BM3 m3 Coupe, 2011 BMW M3 sedan, 1990 Spec Miata.

Up to $13,300...no way in hell they rebuilt that trans...
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Up to $17,500, someone is going to get hosed...
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Audi-RS6-Bas...US_Cars_Trucks

Its back!

That auction went over 19k. Guess there were problems . Doh

Quote Originally Posted by lswing View Post
    Up to $17,500, someone is going to get hosed...

Super clean looking car. If the Tranny has in fact been rebuilt like the seller states, why does it keep coming up for sale?
    '02 S6 Avant Silver - Pokey | Carbon Black/Ebony RS6 w/ stuff - darn quick | '03 Daytona Grey/Ebony RS6 w/ more stuff - quicker yet | '91 NSX CDN issue with 6spd & BBSC - quicker yet and then some | '87 Buick GNX OEM clone w/ lots of stuff - quickest hands down