Thread: Cloud 9 :: Mile 60K :: Year 10

Pictures Cloud 9 :: Mile 60K :: Year 10

The weather schedule promised great weather for this weekend, and I decided to commemorate my 10 year journey and 60K miles on cloud 9.
    Reached the 60K miles at the top of Mount Washington, which is the highest point in the Northeast USA.

It was a wicked fun ride both up and down the hill. The ride to the destination was great as well, with many of the leaves up in the far North already changing. The ride back was a bit longer as we decided to take a different route, but familiar to the family due to our usual skiing spots.

Thank you for all the fun RS6.

Mt Washington Auto Road

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MountWashington.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	96.1 KB 
ID:	14211  

Very nice!
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

great pic! looks awesome.

Great ride. I did that about 20 years ago..ended up having to use a rental car though. I left the sticker under the floor mat in the trunk...
    2013 Audi S8

Great pic!
    210K miles rolled

Cool very nice car.. except for that front plate... i cant stand it...i roll without one.

BTW, is it legal to customize your own state plate to match the molding in the car---ie.. "euro-style"?

Quote Originally Posted by nene View Post
    The weather schedule promised great weather for this weekend, and I decided to commemorate my 10 year journey and 60K miles on cloud 9.
    Reached the 60K miles at the top of Mount Washington, which is the highest point in the Northeast USA.

It was a wicked fun ride both up and down the hill. The ride to the destination was great as well, with many of the leaves up in the far North already changing. The ride back was a bit longer as we decided to take a different route, but familiar to the family due to our usual skiing spots.

Thank you for all the fun RS6.

Mt Washington Auto Road

Sometimes I roll without the front plate, but fellow officers in MA are hitting everyone hard that is caught without one.
    It used to bother me more in the beginning. Now I just see it as another chunk of the bumper that won't get hit with road debris.
    I just colored it out for the photo using Photoshop.