Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RS6 6mt for sale (not mine)

Mine is going to a 6mt when I get enough money and can convince my friends to help with the conversion.

Avus-RS6, we still all need to get a ride in your car. Do you have it back from the shop?
    2003 Daytona/Silver RS6

Quote Originally Posted by Chung View Post
    Mine is going to a 6mt when I get enough money and can convince my friends to help with the conversion.

Avus-RS6, we still all need to get a ride in your car. Do you have it back from the shop?
    Allow at least 2 months (aka winter project) to complete. I'll be around for tips and hands on advice when you're ready. I have a buyer ready for mine IF he sells his current RS6.
    2003 Rs6 Mugello/Ebony Eurocharged/APR R1 DV's/RNS-E/KW-v3/Hotchkis/Full Milltek Cat-less/Apikol IC's/D.O. water-meth/ 6 speed SOLD!! Next???

It will probably be even long for me as it will be a weekend project at my sister's shop 3 hours away. I think this will be a year out because my friend is finishing up his car first (Frankenstein AMC Rambler America). I will definitely be hitting people up for tips when the time comes, thanks for the offer.
    2003 Daytona/Silver RS6

Quote Originally Posted by Chung View Post

Yep, have almost 2K miles on the new clutch, turbos, etc... Still on "stock for manual" tune, waiting for Jason at AMD to install his dyno so we can do a custom tune for my larger turbos/wastegates. No Cel, ABS/Traction control all work.
    2001 S4 Avant 6mt: AMD tuned, Stasis Streetsports.
    2003 RS6 Sedan 6mt: AMD tuned, 515awhp/635awtq, PSS9's, 4:1 Diff
    2006 Carrera S 6mt: EvoMS tuned, Sharkwerkes Exhaust, Numeric shifter, Fuchs Reps

Good gawd I want this car. Someone buy my WRX STi and I'll be on the phone with JJ Best Banc and booking my flight same day!

Also, long time lurker, first time poster. Leased a B8 S4 and loved it. C5 RS 6 is the best bang for the buck in the Audi family if you ask me; or at least the most impressive-sounding on paper, perhaps you guys can tell me otherwise?

This car is sold!
    2003 Rs6 Mugello/Ebony Eurocharged/APR R1 DV's/RNS-E/KW-v3/Hotchkis/Full Milltek Cat-less/Apikol IC's/D.O. water-meth/ 6 speed SOLD!! Next???

Quote Originally Posted by kevin View Post
    This car is sold!
    And now I will cry myself to sleep.......

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Good for you, bad for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowned View Post
    Good gawd I want this car. Someone buy my WRX STi and I'll be on the phone with JJ Best Banc and booking my flight same day!

Also, long time lurker, first time poster. Leased a B8 S4 and loved it. C5 RS 6 is the best bang for the buck in the Audi family if you ask me; or at least the most impressive-sounding on paper, perhaps you guys can tell me otherwise?
    technically a stage 3 B5 S4 is the best bang for buck as you can pick up 500hp with 6spd for ~10k. But the sedans are ugly. And as I have found out the exhaust for stage 3 level powers is on the ricey side of the spectrum.

The RS6 is good value when it isn't in the shop. A 6spd car with aftermarket suspension will eliminate 80% of the headaches and majorly ups the bang for buck. My car had the suspension done but the trans was a ticking time bomb according to DHall's vin analysis. IMO ttboosts car is the best value of all the RS6's on the market unless you have the knowledge, facilities, & time for the swap yourself AND just really want to do it yourself.
    C5 RS6 - Daytona Grey/Silver, Carbon Fiber, RNS-E, O.CT ECU/TCU--sold :(
    DD: 02 G500 - 35" Nitto Trail Graplers, baja roof rack, 52" LED light bar
    Business Car: Gulf liveried 01 996TT w/ Tial Alpha A28 turbos + supporting mods - 700hp

Quote Originally Posted by bmwade View Post
    IMO ttboosts car is the best value of all the RS6's on the market unless you have the knowledge, facilities, & time for the swap yourself AND just really want to do it yourself.
    This is true....My car has more miles than Kevins car (5000 since the swap) and no RNS-E and no carbon...hence the reasonably lower price. It also has no SAI system and EGTs' to fail. My car has had no CEL's since I finished my swap back in March, and just passed CT emissions with the stock downpies witrh cats. Don't really feel like putting the gutted DP's back on. Seat of the pants, it's only down about 30-40whp. All it needs now is the sorted tune, which seems to be elusive in these recent times.
    2013 Audi S8

I'm very interested in you car ttboost, however I don't wish to keep badgering you until all my ducks are in a row, I.E. my STi sells and I get my bonus check at the beginning of November. September was an abysmal month for sales; October is looking up considerably.

No worries...
    2013 Audi S8