Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Picked up a new RS6.. rarest one Ive ever seen in person..

Flag Picked up a new RS6.. rarest one Ive ever seen in person..

Just picked up this lovely RARE GEM today. I am very excited since i knew from the start this is the rarest of them all. I tried to call the local Audi dealer to order a touch up paint and he looked it up and said this vehicles paint code was unlisted. He told me he had to email Germany to see if they can figure it out for me. I have the original window sticker which shows its polar white but i was curios if anyone else had this problem before. Because my Mugello Blue comes right up with the vin. Just curious if anyone has any other information about this car maybe i can try and piece it together. Last 8 of vin# 3n905230

they call me Tank

that isnt the same car. Similar but not it.
    they call me Tank

No, I was referring to post #8 in that thread which talks about the car you now own. Also, the other posts talk about which color white it is.

Quote Originally Posted by RSSIK View Post
    that isnt the same car. Similar but not it.

If my records are correct, there was a white one for sale in NYC back in 2010 when I bought mine. (VIN WUAPV64B33N905230)

I wish I would have bought that one instead.
    2012 Q7 TDI S-Line - 2010 GTI - 2007 A3 3.2 S-Line - 2003 RS6
    2001 Honda S2000 - 1977 Honda CBR 750-F2 - 1965 GMC 1500 WideSide

love it! wish there'd been more!
    -Patrick // 06 Frontier SE 6spd // Mods: a few... // Uprev Tuned @ Z1 Motorsports: 257whp & 292ft-lbs
    09 G8 GXP 6M // All stock other than tint

Sorry guys. White doesn't purvey muscle nor class. Something this car epitomizes both. Just my personal opinion. Don't be hatin.
    '02 S6 Avant Silver - Pokey | Carbon Black/Ebony RS6 w/ stuff - darn quick | '03 Daytona Grey/Ebony RS6 w/ more stuff - quicker yet | '91 NSX CDN issue with 6spd & BBSC - quicker yet and then some | '87 Buick GNX OEM clone w/ lots of stuff - quickest hands down

Saw in that other thread (and didn't want to zombie it up to shamble the top of the thread list) that there was a Dark Cherry Metallic special-ordered? I'd murder for that color... Best car I'd owned up to this point was a 2002 Grand Prix GTP 40th Anniversary in DCM, and it got looks everywhere it went. I can't contain myself thinking of that color on the beast!
    #905530 - Brilliant Black on Ebony. Sorted, running strong, ready for a new owner.
    No, I am not the board admin - that's Erik (from Sweden), I'm Other_Erik (from the US)

Quote Originally Posted by Bigglezworth View Post
    Sorry guys. White doesn't purvey muscle nor class. Something this car epitomizes both. Just my personal opinion. Don't be hatin.
    But which color is fastest? That's the question.... lol.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveKen View Post
    If my records are correct, there was a white one for sale in NYC back in 2010 when I bought mine. (VIN WUAPV64B33N905230)

I wish I would have bought that one instead.
    This is the car I now own.
    they call me Tank

Quote Originally Posted by RSSIK View Post
    This is the car I now own.
    Very good. Congrats. If you're interested, I can PM you the synopsis of the dealer service history through Sept 2010 (86k miles)

White lightning! Shizzam! I wonder how it would look with your Miro 111's on it… or better yet, a set in matte black? Plasti-dip the silver and aluminum to matte black, clear corners… I see a ton of fun projects with that beast.

Get that bad boy out of the city and onto some country roads. Enjoy and congrats!
    03 RS6 Ebony Pearl Effect on Ebony / Carbon Fiber / MTM TCU / Sportec Cooling / KWV3 Coilovers / Hotchkis Sway Bars / Stern Control Arms / HRE P40SC Wheels / Hawk HPS pads / RNS-E / + pedals / Rear Window Spoiler / Cleared Corners

Quote Originally Posted by SteveKen View Post
    Very good. Congrats. If you're interested, I can PM you the synopsis of the dealer service history through Sept 2010 (86k miles)
    PM sent. Thank you!!
    they call me Tank

Quote Originally Posted by 1uglymug View Post
    White lightning! Shizzam! I wonder how it would look with your Miro 111's on it… or better yet, a set in matte black? Plasti-dip the silver and aluminum to matte black, clear corners… I see a ton of fun projects with that beast.

Get that bad boy out of the city and onto some country roads. Enjoy and congrats!

Just to get a few quick upgrades i am definitely blacking all trim out. I love it but it doesn't show well on the white car. So black is the way i will go including wheels. I love the Miro 111's so much but dont want to put the same wheels on the same car even though it will be a completely different. As we speak I am clearing the lights out now. and will be temporarily putting on my BBS CH that are off of my b5 S4 but i need that concave look. It makes this cars curves stand out so much more.
    they call me Tank

RS6.com member here in Washington has a white RS6. I think Imola must be the most rare and the most oxymoronic color for these cars.
    2001 S4 Avant 6mt: AMD tuned, Stasis Streetsports.
    2003 RS6 Sedan 6mt: AMD tuned, 515awhp/635awtq, PSS9's, 4:1 Diff
    2006 Carrera S 6mt: EvoMS tuned, Sharkwerkes Exhaust, Numeric shifter, Fuchs Reps

Sprint Blue most Rare Color.

I have a Polar White S6 that is getting the full RS6 Conversion. White is such a sick color. Nice to get a preview of what the front will look like. Also curious about how the alumium trim will look on the white vs the black optics
    Current Rides:
    2000 Toyota Celica GT-S Supercharged | 2000 Audi S4 Stage 3 | 2008 Audi TT 3.2 | 2003 Audi RS6 Avant

Quote Originally Posted by Korben007 View Post
    Sprint Blue most Rare Color.
    Except the one-off exclusive range - Dark Cherry Metallic of which apparently only one was imported to the US. So very much want...
    #905530 - Brilliant Black on Ebony. Sorted, running strong, ready for a new owner.
    No, I am not the board admin - that's Erik (from Sweden), I'm Other_Erik (from the US)

Quote Originally Posted by Other_Erik View Post
    Except the one-off exclusive range - Dark Cherry Metallic of which apparently only one was imported to the US. So very much want...
    I know the owner of the Black Cherry RS6 he's local and IIRC that car was found to have an MTM Flashed ECU from PO & saw the Black Cherry DYNO run 420 something WHP ...I can find out if he is willing to sell if your interested...
    Current: Black Pearl Metallic Effect/Ebony, RNS-E, Euro + pedals, oCarbon, Hotchkiss Front & Rear Sway Bars, Koni Yellow's