Thread: FS: 2003 RS6 Parts car......

Exclamation FS: 2003 RS6 Parts car......

So... I just picked this little gem up over the weekend from NY. The previous owner totaled it when he ran into the back of a streetsweeper while looking down at his phone. Insurance company totaled it. He bought it back and now I own it. If you need a part let me know, but dont expect overnight service as it literally just arrived 8 hours ago at my buddy's place down in Charlotte so he hasn't even started dismantiling it yet.

The plan with this car is to use it as an organ donor since there are a few nice upgrades that it has. The few parts that we keep will be used on the Black Betty build which will soon start being posted on here. I am keeping the kw v3's, the milltek exhaust (minus the milltek downpipes which are for sale), and the RNS-E. The motor will be sold later on, once it has served its purpose of being used to mock up new turbos, downpipes, tranny, and various other upgrades so as to minimize downtime of my actual car.

If you need a part, list it on here. I will log on in the evening to answer any questions.
    Here are some pics to help you see whats available....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	311 
Size:	52.0 KB 
ID:	14160   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	287 
Size:	72.5 KB 
ID:	14161   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	292 
Size:	58.0 KB 
ID:	14162   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	304 
Size:	81.4 KB 
ID:	14163   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	284 
Size:	48.5 KB 
ID:	14164   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	291 
Size:	34.1 KB 
ID:	14165  

Click image for larger version. 

Views:	283 
Size:	38.4 KB 
ID:	14166   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	268 
Size:	29.3 KB 
ID:	14167   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	275 
Size:	39.1 KB 
ID:	14168   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	284 
Size:	52.7 KB 
ID:	14169  

Nice, I know someone is going to want that undertray....miles, how much for trans/tc?
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

That's a sad site to see !!!

...how many miles are on it? Where in NY too? I'm in central CT. I could use the wood shift surround if its good and some other interior bits.
    SOLD ! 2003 RS6 Mugello/Silver -MTM
    2001 allroad 6-speed (300K+), 1992 Mercedes-Benz 500E, 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLK63, 2010 BMW X3, 1986 16V Scirocco, 2005 Mercedes E55 Wagon

some more pics...

some more pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Views:	231 
Size:	38.4 KB 
ID:	14172   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	233 
Size:	50.2 KB 
ID:	14171   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	250 
Size:	32.9 KB 
ID:	14170   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	265 
Size:	99.3 KB 
ID:	14173  

Quote Originally Posted by lswing View Post
    Nice, I know someone is going to want that undertray....miles, how much for trans/tc?
    We have to get a charged battery hooked up in order to check official mileage but i was told by the previous owner that the car had just over 100k. I also asked about any issues with the trans and he said prior to the accident it ran flawlessly... take it for what you will since i dont really have the full history on this car but as parts are removed updates will be posted. My buddy Derek who now has the car down in Charlotte, is an EXTREMELY knowledgable and fully capable Audi tech that will not only be parting and posting up part statuses on here, but he will actually be orchestrating the entire build process for Black Betty.

Give us through the rest of this week to get some more info that will be useful to everyone on here before everyone asks for 1001 of the same part and 10 millions random little parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy View Post
    That's a sad site to see !!!

...how many miles are on it? Where in NY too? I'm in central CT. I could use the wood shift surround if its good and some other interior bits.

interior trim is in good condition but waiting for a possible buyer in Charlotte that has already brought up interest in buying the entire interior... will let you know status when we hear more

Headlights switch module ??
    GBNF: Mugello, silver, carbon, RNS-E, H&R coilovers, Hotchkiss
    '14 GL550
    '79 911SC Targa

PM sent

Downpipes and the undertray.
    03 RS6 Daytona Grey - EFI Express - 01e - SRM K24 - Aquamist - 495whp/580ft-lbs

Dibs on wheels and tires, PM is going to get sent...

Also potentially interested in the downpipes, if mdegracia doesn't take them..

PM sent..

N80 EVAP Purge valve? Entire set of Front Control Arm's or maybe set of 4 Upper link bushings? Abs module?
    Current: Black Pearl Metallic Effect/Ebony, RNS-E, Euro + pedals, oCarbon, Hotchkiss Front & Rear Sway Bars, Koni Yellow's

ok guys, so i have gotten A LOT of requests for parts in the last 48 hours and wanted to make sure that I update everyone on what i think the best way to handle the requests will be. Since we just got the car this wednesday and still have to get everything taken apart and inventoried with what is good and what isnt, all the while making sure that we keep all the necessary parts for all the mockup work needing to be done in the near future... there is a method to this madness and this is how we will do this...

Directly from the mouth of my builder down in Charlotte, who has the car:

"Right now the only parts that anyone can have are those on the interior of the car. I will get the car in the shop in the next week or two and drop the motor so we can part it (the car) out for real. A lot of the parts that people want are gonna keep the car from rolling and I can't have that yet"

So...any body panels, wheels, brakes, engine, trans, downpipes, etc... is off limits for about two weeks or until the motor is dropped out. Any interior stuff is for sale but please be patient. I work all day and then communicate with my builder in Charlotte in the evenings, since he has to work throughout the day as well.

I assure you all that everyone will have a fair shot at whatever they need, and there are definitely tons of parts that are in great condition which will all need a home since I'm not planning on holding onto to stuff I wont have a use for.

Regarding the interior, I would prefer it if someone bought the entire interior so i don't have to send a hundred different items out, but i know the chances of that are slim. So with that said, if you want a clip, a screw, a knob, a lock, a visor, a seat, a piece of trim, a floor mat, a 1"x1" piece of carpet.... plan on getting the WHOLE assembly, section, part, section, grouping of whatever you asked for. I am not asking Derek to ship one sun visor clip here and one seat there and so forth and so on. If you want a seat, you will be getting ALL the seats. If you want a clip, you will be getting whatever that clip is attached to and its counterpart if it has one. If you want a know, and its a part of some kind of assembly, you will be getting the entire assembly. So forth, and so on. It will just make things a lot easier and more manageable for us, since we did not get this car for the sole purpose of parting it out. Time is better spent working on the real reason that this car was even bought.

I am sorry if this ruins anyone's plans for building up their A6/S6 or whatever, but as I mentioned earlier, ALL parts for sale will be listed here when they are ready to be sold. As of now... interior only.

GO!

****FOR SALE ARE THE INTERIOR PARTS ONLY AT THIS TIME*****

Format Reads as....

Asking $: ______ / Ship Approximation $: ______

Item Description: ___________________

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________________________________

$80/$20
    Door Cards (front door or rear doors; not including trim pieces/switches/handles/sun shade cassette/etc...)

-
    -
    -

$40 ea. / $15
    Rear door sun shade cassettes

-
    -
    -

$280 / $165
    Trunk lid with spoiler

-
    -
    -

$40 $5
    Window switch - drivers door

-
    -
    -

$30 ea. / $5
    Window Switches - passenger doors

-
    -
    -

$150 / $15
    Climate Control

-
    -
    -

$175 / $25
    Column switch

-
    -
    -

$350 / $30
    Dash Cluster

-
    -
    -

$600 / $50
    Steering wheel w/ RS6 logo(not for sale until I get the other steering wheel to put on the car while we are having to move it around during this process)

-
    -
    -

$600 / $250
    Trim Set (wood trim consists of 4 door trim pieces, dash & shifter piece)

-
    -
    -

$450 / $ shipping tbd at time of sale
    Seats (all seats, driver's seat memory module not included unless specified, rear seat armrest - cup-
    holder included)

-
    -
    -
    $300 / $ shipping tbd at time of sale
    Driver's seat memory module & switches (The seat switches are $400 from the dealer new) we need to discuss how much for this tomorrow

-
    -
    -

$500 / $35
    TCU

-
    -
    -

$1000 / $35
    ECU ($1600 new from dealer)

-
    -
    -

$30 / $5
    cup-holder front

-
    -
    -

$60 / $5
    headlight switch/module

-
    -
    -

$1500 / $100
    Milltek Downpipes (w/ cats) **(not till I get the motor out)**

-
    -
    -

$850 / $tbd at time of sale
    OEM Wheels with tires (not available for sale until parts car has served its purpose and doesnt need to be moved from point A to point B, anymore)

-
    -
    -

$1100 / $150
    RS6-K24 Turbos (priced as a set for BOTH turbos)

-
    -
    -

$80 ea. / $35
    Front door blades (must buy both)

-
    -
    -

$60 ea. / $35
    Rear door blades (must buy both)

-
    -
    -

$450 ea. / $80
    Side sills (must buy both)

-
    -
    -

$??? $??
    Side mirrors (complete mirrors - must buy both)
    $Not sure about these. I will check tomorrow.

-
    -
    -

Lots of other stuff to still post but much of it either hasn't been asked for or isn't going to be ready in the near future so I would rather not waste my time or the builder's time getting that info put together. I know that the entire motor, tranny, chassis, body panels, etc... will all be for sale eventually, but i don't know when that "eventually" is quite yet.
    I only approximated shipping costs as best i could but be warned that you will be charged the actual cost to ship the item so if it turns out to cost more than i have posted, you will pay that full amount.

PLEASE QUOTE THIS POST IN YOUR REPLY AND SIMPLY TYPE YOUR NAME NEXT TO A DASH UNDER HE PARTICULAR PART YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ONLY IF YOU ARE SERIOUS AND WILLING TO PAY THE PRICE LISTED FOR THAT PART. I really do not have time to go back and forth a hundred times with people asking me what my lowest possible price is for a part. This has just been listed and i will not negotiate prices with anyone for anything at all this soon into the part out. If certain parts are still sitting after a month or tow i will consider reasonable offers for those parts, but please don't try to offer me less than I am asking for any parts AT THIS TIME! I invested a large chunk of money into buying this car in the shape it was in and the work associated with parting it out is not free either. If something is ridiculously overpriced, the market will dictate that by lack of interest.

I don't mean to come of brash, guys, but if you could see my PM box right now between here and Audizine, you would understand that I need to find a way to make this super easy for everyone including myself and especially my builder in Charlotte, NC.

Will pass on the Downpipes. I am looking for catless.

Please provide update on the under tray, if it is for sale.
    03 RS6 Daytona Grey - EFI Express - 01e - SRM K24 - Aquamist - 495whp/580ft-lbs