Thread: Auto, Moto und Sport tests the new RS6

Auto, Moto und Sport tests the new RS6

Not surprisingly, they really like it.

0-100 kph in 3.5 seconds
    0-160 kph in 7.7 seconds (!!!)

http://translate.google.com/translat...channel%3Dfflb

And in case that link doesn't work:

http://www.auto-motor-und-sport.de/e...80.html?show=4

In the latest Car and Driver RS7 vs. CLS 63AMG S vs. M6 Gran Coupe. RS7 wins, M6 second, CLS third. Acceleration figures for all 3 were essentially identical, a tenth here or there.

RS7:

0-60: 3.4 (no launch control)
    0-100: 7.8
    1/4 mile: 11.6 @ 123

Quote Originally Posted by chewym View Post
    In the latest Car and Driver RS7 vs. CLS 63AMG S vs. M6 Gran Coupe. RS7 wins, M6 second, CLS third. Acceleration figures for all 3 were essentially identical, a tenth here or there.

RS7:

0-60: 3.4 (no launch control)
    0-100: 7.8
    1/4 mile: 11.6 @ 123
    And here's a scan of the actual test: http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=454692

All three are very quick, the 4.0T is strong though even if on paper it looks a bit smaller than the others.

but that m6 GC strikes me. rear while drive and fastest up to 130mph plus quickest drap speed on quarter mile 124mph

still like the rs6 more than the rs7.

RS6/RS7.... What a pair. One of our clients has an S7, and it is just beautiful (blue w/ the platinum interior, CF trim). Tints, Lowered (recode on the leveling module), ADV1 10's in 21" all-around. He took delivery in March/April. He already wants to unload the car and get the RS7 though. Hahahhaa. He has the revision 4 ECU, so until very recently, we have not been able to APR flash the car. It is NOW available for his ECU revision, but we're waiting on parts from Audi to fix his front end run in...... w/ a bear. I was at the 10th tee-box on the golf course when I got the call..... I checked my phone and saw 6-7 calls from him, in a row. I called him back and he asked me to send out my guy w/ the flat bed. I was like "um.... why bro, what happened?". Response, "Um, well, I hit a bear crossing the road."

Quote Originally Posted by audi_ch View Post
    but that m6 GC strikes me. rear while drive and fastest up to 130mph plus quickest drap speed on quarter mile 124mph

still like the rs6 more than the rs7.
    It's a tenth quicker which I would call a toss up.

Quote Originally Posted by chewym View Post
    It's a tenth quicker which I would call a toss up.
    yes of course, but 4whdrive cars should have a huge adventage from a dig and on the 1/4 due to its traction so i thought it would be a clear game for the rs and amg. But it looks like the m is performing really strong despite having traction issues because of just being rwdrive only