Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: C5 RS6 Parts Car - 63K miles NY area

C5 RS6 Parts Car - 63K miles NY area

Please email me at audi4evr@gmail.com instead of PM'ing if possible.
    2003 of course, but the car was in very good shape. I sourced it out of MN, and decided after I got it back to NY that I was not going to fix it. My reasons include mostly cash flow, but with the cost of new airbags, windsheild, and of course the front end items, it was a better idea to help the community get some rare stuff, and maybe make a few bucks while I am at it.
    The interior is very nice Silver leather. The body has no dents. All doors are nice. Car has 63K and I can provide the VIN if you would like to do the research on when they changed the transmission but it looks like yesterday. I just got it out today, and it has the dealer orange Part number sticker on it etc. Like new.
    The engine ran great, the car shifted good. I made a video of the car and it is kinda shitty, but it shows it running, you here it rev up a few times, and you see me driving it as fast I dare go on my property. I am open to full engine swap requests if anyone is interested. Please share if you know anyone who has some parts needs.
    Wheels were pretty banged up, I plan on refinishing them and putting them on my UrS4. Fronts are off, they had popped tires, so due to brake size I put the rears on the front, and then put some BS I had on the rear so I could drive the car around.
    SOLD LIST - Front Brakes, All four corners shocks and springs, Side Skirts, Door blades, Instrument Cluster, Rear Bumper Assy.
    Pending with deposit = Seats Door Cards and Headliner all interior lower trims and rug.

So ask me for what ever you need. I also do repairs to all VW and Audi cars here in my personal garage. You will find my rates very attractive and I have been working on Audis since I was 14, and I am now 35. I used to work at Shokan as well and I own many specialty tools. If you need anything and you are nearby why not ask. I prefer saving people big money and making some myself at the same time. We all win that way.
    50 pics here......http://s50.photobucket.com/user/audi4evr/slideshow/RS6

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN6984.jpg 
Views:	448 
Size:	118.2 KB 
ID:	14107Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN6988.jpg 
Views:	368 
Size:	94.1 KB 
ID:	14108Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN6996.jpg 
Views:	402 
Size:	69.4 KB 
ID:	14109Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN7023.jpg 
Views:	410 
Size:	128.2 KB 
ID:	14110
    "Life is what you make it, so make it Euro and make it faster!"

www.40sinabag.com - Euro Campout and GTG Annually First Saturday in May

I sent you a PM on the stuff I am interested in.

I need the plastic engine undertray thingy... Still have it?
    2003 RS6//Fully Adjustable Suspension//VIPER ECU&TCU//Daytona Gray-Black
    Fully straight piped from the turbos to tips!
    Apikol Intake and D.O. Dual Nozzle Stage 2 Meth Kit

Sorry the belly pan was smashed up in the collision. Thanks for asking though.. Much appreciated.

Kyle, that's her right?....sorry dude...least she's helping out others!

Thanks for the parts and labor info DuWerk, sounds like your experience could help out the forum, cheers.
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Quote Originally Posted by lswing View Post
    Kyle, that's her right?....sorry dude...least she's helping out others!

Thanks for the parts and labor info DuWerk, sounds like your experience could help out the forum, cheers.
    Do you know the car? Sounds like maybe you know who it belonged to prior to me obtaining it. The car is nice, if that person could put a good word in on the condition of trans and engine, it would be very helpful. I appreciate all the requests and interest in this car so far. Thanks everyone.

Not Kyles car.

Send me last 6 of the vin and I will search.

Hard to tell from video, and photobucket is blocked at work. Is the headlight selector switch in good shape and still available?

Thanks
    Other_Erik
    #905530 - Brilliant Black on Ebony. Sorted, running strong, ready for a new owner.
    No, I am not the board admin - that's Erik (from Sweden), I'm Other_Erik (from the US)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN7137.jpg 
Views:	355 
Size:	57.4 KB 
ID:	14117 Here is the build tag, for all to see. Enjoy.

Erik,
    The headlight selector switch is available. It is far better than most, but not perfect. $40 for that is fine. If you want pics send them me an email to audi4evr@gmail.com

How are the rims? Any bends, curb rash on them? Were they damaged in the accident? What size are they?

Quote Originally Posted by dre View Post
    How are the rims? Any bends, curb rash on them? Were they damaged in the accident? What size are they?
    RTFP (read the first post)
    Quote Originally Posted by DuWerk View Post
    Wheels were pretty banged up, I plan on refinishing them and putting them on my UrS4. Fronts are off, they had popped tires, so due to brake size I put the rears on the front, and then put some BS I had on the rear so I could drive the car around.
    Headlight Selector with bezel is sold, payment sent.

DW - any chance you can get the center console lid off without snapping the hinge (assuming someone else hasn't asked for it yet) - how much would you charge for that? Would like to get it here, beef up the plastics a bit, and replace my busted console cover... Would only need the plastics from this, not the leather, but if they can't be separated, I'll be out of luck.

I'll throw another request out, maybe I'll get lucky - anyone called dibs on the rear door sill RS6 stickers? If not, price?

Thanks
    Other_Erik
    #905530 - Brilliant Black on Ebony. Sorted, running strong, ready for a new owner.
    No, I am not the board admin - that's Erik (from Sweden), I'm Other_Erik (from the US)

Quote Originally Posted by Other_Erik View Post
    RTFP (read the first post)

Headlight Selector with bezel is sold, payment sent.

DW - any chance you can get the center console lid off without snapping the hinge (assuming someone else hasn't asked for it yet) - how much would you charge for that? Would like to get it here, beef up the plastics a bit, and replace my busted console cover... Would only need the plastics from this, not the leather, but if they can't be separated, I'll be out of luck.

I'll throw another request out, maybe I'll get lucky - anyone called dibs on the rear door sill RS6 stickers? If not, price?

Thanks
    Other_Erik
    The armrest lid is sold with the whole interior. The sill "RS6" sticker plaques are available but I was pricing them to people complete as a set. $ 125 for all of them seems right. I can take them off the sill trims to make shipping easier on the wallet.

Silly question guys, but how do you edit the post on this forum? I want to ad what was sold to the list, for convenience but I can't see how to go back and change anything.
    Help would be appreciated... Thx

do you have the windows switches on the driver side?

thanks!
    :)
    01 Bullitt
    03 RS6
    04 R1

Silly question guys, but how do you edit the post on this forum? I want to ad what was sold to the list, for convenience but I can't see how to go back and change anything.
    Help would be appreciated... Thx
    No editing of posts older than a certain amount of time, or any that have been directly replied to on this forum.

I'll let someone else get the door sill stickers, was just my inner hoarder wanting spare parts that I know will get scuffy...

Thanks
    Other_Erik

Audizine ( built on same forum structure ) lets you edit, and it is nice, since people keep buying parts, it keeps it up to date. ANYhow...
    Mirrors are sold, Shift knob, and fuel pump control unit, ECU, and some other little tid bits. Thanks guys

The armrest lid is sold with the whole interior. The sill "RS6" sticker plaques are available but I was pricing them to people complete as a set. $ 125 for all of them seems right. I can take them off the sill trims to make shipping easier on the wallet.
    I would be interested in the passenger side front sill sticker; if you'd consider splitting the set up with Other_Erik...
    03 RS6 Daytona Grey - EFI Express - 01e - SRM K24 - Aquamist - 495whp/580ft-lbs